Enduro Double Down
The 1967 Chevrolet Impala was supposed to be an Enduro Double Down-unlockable car and planned to be released as part of the Championship Update but was changed to a Multiplayer League reward in the Lunar New Year 2017 Update. Players would have been given 10 days to start the event and 9 days to complete it.
There would have been 9 Tiers and 50 Challenges.
Enduro Points Table
|350||5,000 + 15 + EDD Rookie Box (2 cards)|
|1,000||10,000 + 25|
|1,500||15,000 + EDD Rookie Box (2 cards)|
|2,500||20,000 + 35|
|4,000||1 Enduro Double Down Rookie Box|
|6,500||25,000 + 50 + EDD Advanced Box (4 cards)|
|10,000||50 + EDD Rookie Box (2 cards)|
|12,000||RUF CTR 3||118,000|
|14,000||40,000 + 50|
|17,000||50,000 + EDD Rookie Box (2 cards)|
|27,500||100 + EDD Advanced Box (4 cards)|
|60,000||200 + EDD Professional Box (8 cards)|
|75,000||1967 Chevrolet Impala|
Total amount of rewards:
- 570,000 ( 823,000 if the player had both the RUF CTR 3 and Maserati MC12)
- 22 cards from EDD boxes
- 1967 Chevrolet Impala
- 1967 Chevrolet Impala (Boss car)
- Camaro Z/28†
- BMW M1
- Ferrari Testarossa†
- Maserati MC12 (reward)
- Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS
- Chevrolet Corvette C3※
- RUF CTR 3 (reward)
- 9FF GT9 VMAX※
- ※ Denotes a car that appears later on in the EDD.
- † Denotes a car that becomes unusable later on in the EDD (after the difficulty changes).
Strategy Notes / Tips
As this EDD event has been scrapped, no strategy notes can be applied here. However, as the Impala is an Elite car, all advices pertaining to Elite cars in previous EDDs would have apply here.
- Main article: Enduro Double Down/1967 Chevrolet Impala/Challenges
- Main article: 1967 Chevrolet Impala (Enduro Double Down)/Quotes
- Due to this EDD event being canceled, the Aston Martin One-77's EDD event was held instead during the Championship Update.
- The Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS would later be used in the Sbarro Sparta's EDD event, making it the first Enduro Car to be used in more than one EDD event.
- In addition, the Maserati MC12, Chevrolet Corvette C3, 9FF GT9 VMAX, and the Impala itself would be used in the Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport's EDD event.