The 2020 Spring Update (unofficial name) is an update of Asphalt Nitro.
Various bug fixes and improvements.
- Flat Spins have been improved.
- The problem in previous versions was that an incomplete Flat Spin led to the car stopping in the wrong direction. The driver had to manually get the car back into the right direction and accelerate which made Flat Spins almost useless.
- Now the car is turned back into the right direction and the last Flat Spin is left incomplete. As the car slows down a bit but keeps moving forward, Flat Spins can now be used again to gain Nitro on ramps.
- Note that 1.5 Flat Spins result in 2 Flat Spins in Asphalt 8: Airborne ("autocompleted") but in 1 Flat Spin in Asphalt Nitro.
- In May 2020, real money prices have been increased by 10 %.
Persisting from 2019 Winter Update: