- The 9FF GT9 VMAX is the modified variant of the regular 9FF GT9.
- The 9FF GT9 VMAX is the first non-RUF-tuned variant of a Porsche vehicle to appear in the Asphalt series.
- With 1,381 HP (1,400 PS), the 9FF GT9 VMAX has the highest horsepower rating of any six-cylinder car in the series.
- The 9FF GT9 VMAX's Rising Sun decal, which cost 1,495, is no longer selectable due to controversy surrounding the fact that it is a reference to the Rising Sun Flag used by Japan as their naval insignia. The flag is de facto banned in South Korea and China due to Japan's actions against these countries during World War II, as well as Japan's alliance with Germany (both countries were Axis countries) during that war.
- It is the first decal to officially be removed from the game.
- The Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series also had a similar decal that has since been removed.
- The real top speed and 0-100 km/h acceleration of the 9FF GT9 VMAX are actually 272 mph (437 km/h) and 3.1 seconds, respectively. It is possible that the car used its performance stats from its lesser form in order to be more comparable to the Koenigsegg One:1.
- The 9FF GT9 VMAX's in-game stats have been noticeably changed from its real-life rendition as a result, with a lower top speed yet a faster acceleration. This subsequently makes the VMAX one of several cars in the game whose stock acceleration and top speed stats are wrong when compared to their real-life counterparts, alongside (but not limited to) the McLaren P1™, Pagani Zonda R, and Honda Integra Type-R.
- The 9FF GT9 VMAX was the first car in the game to exceed 300 mph (483 km/h) in real speed terms at MAX+PRO with Tuning Kit.
- The 9FF GT9 VMAX shares unique decal designs with the AC 378 GT Z and Honda Integra Type-R.
- As of the Porsche Update, the 9FF GT9 VMAX is no longer obtainable legitimately. For more information, see the Licensing Issues article.
- The 9FF GT9 VMAX was erroneously renamed to the 9FF GT9-R. Only the 9FF GT9-R's top speed and acceleration figures are used in the game, not the actual car.
- Despite this, the 9FF GT9 VMAX's car model is still used in the game.
|Vehicles in Asphalt Nitro|
|Class D||Mini Cooper S Roadster • Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA • Renault CLIO R.S. 200 EDC • Renault DeZir • Chevrolet Camaro GS • Nissan 370Z • 2015 Ford Mustang • Ferrari 308 GTS • Geely GC9 • BMW M3 Sedan|
|Class C||Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X • Lotus Exige S Coupe • Jaguar F-Type R • Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione • Dodge Challenger SRT8 • Volkswagen Golf Design Vision GTI • BMW M6 • Felino cB7 • Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Race Car • Nissan GT-R (R35) • Ferrari F430|
|Class B||Ferrari 458 Italia • Mercedes-Benz Biome • Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 2013 • Chevrolet Corvette C7 • Spada Codatronca TSS • Ford Shelby GT500 • Pagani Zonda R • Ferrari F12berlinetta • Chevrolet SS|
|Class A||Lamborghini Sesto Elemento • Lamborghini Huracán • RUF RT 12 S • Lamborghini Veneno • Jaguar C-X75 • RUF CTR 3 • Ferrari LaFerrari • Ferrari FXX Evoluzione • Nissan GT-R NISMO • Pagani Huayra • Tramontana XTR|
|Class S||McLaren P1™ • Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse • Mercedes-Benz Silver Lightning • Koenigsegg Agera R • W Motors Lykan HyperSport • Ferrari 330 P4 • McLaren F1 • Peugeot Onyx • Chrysler ME412 • Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 • Koenigsegg One:1 • 9FF GT9-R|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.