Research & Development
- As the 83rd R&D event on October 11, 2019.
- As the 104th R&D event on June 1, 2020, in the Fifteenth Anniversary Update, as part of that update's Asphalt Moments series.
There are 4 Labs spanning a total of 50 Tests with a time limit of 10 days once the event is started. The event has an individual key refill duration of 1 hour 30 minutes.
The labs will unlock in the following schedule:
- Lab .002.: 2 days later or pay 800
- Lab .003.: 4 days later or pay 800
- Lab .004.: 7 days later or pay 300
Total Costs / Rewards
- 72 cards from R&D Boxes
- 5 R&D Basic Kit Boxes
- 4 R&D Advanced Kit Boxes
- 1 R&D Professional Kit Box
- Auto-Test: 21,060
- Quality Checks: ?
- Minimum Number of Proto Keys Used: ?
Test Count by race mode:
- Classic: ?
- Main goal as beat time test: ?
- Time Attack: 0
- Ultimate AI Challenge: ?
- Elimination: ?
- Infected: ?
- Unplugged: ?
- Gate Drift: ?
- Knockdown: ?
- Flawless: ?
| R&D Basic Kit Box – Last checked: Jan 26, 2020|
"Grants 5 cards for the R&D Acura NSX GT3 Evo!"
Rewarded for test: 7, 11, 18, 22, 28
Common: 100 %
Availability: Research & Development (only during the Acura NSX GT3 Evo R&D)
| R&D Advanced Kit Box|
"Grants 8 cards for the R&D Acura NSX GT3 Evo!"
Rewarded for test: 33, 37, 41, 44
Common: 93.75 % | Rare: 6.25 %
| R&D Professional Kit Box|
"Grants 11 cards for the R&D Acura NSX GT3 Evo! (actually grants 15 cards)"
Rewarded for test: 46
Common: 86.67 % | Rare: 13.33 %
Tips / Warnings
- To complete the event without auto-testing, the player must have the car upgraded to MAX+PRO. This requires 2,408,000, 6,000 and 72 V6 Engines.
- The absence of Class B free upgrades following the removal of free upgrades from Mastery as of the Fast Lane Update means the player must spend a sum of tokens if they do not have any Class B free upgrades left.
- As the event gives out 16 engines, 56 more must be obtained through other means.
Average relative frequency (%)
|Champion Kit Box||0.74||8.06||8.43||3.98||8.06|
|Daily Kit Box †||0.93||0.00||0.00||7.63||17.02|
|Engine Box 1-5||10.61||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Extra Fusion Box †||0.60||9.78||10.63||0.00||8.94|
|Finish Line Box||2.08||2.37||2.27||2.71||9.23|
|Multiplayer Pro Box||0.54||7.31||9.25||0.00||7.96|
|Optimal Shuffle Box||2.15||8.01||7.81||1.17||26.56|
|Optimal Split Box||1.21||13.37||13.37||0.40||20.52|
|Parts Box 1-5||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||20.57|
|Random Box 1-5||0.88||13.05||12.58||0.06||12.79|
|Specialist Kit Box||0.00||10.74||9.63||0.00||8.52|
|Starter Fusion Box †||1.11||13.46||12.96||0.00||12.22|
|Tech Box 1-5||0.00||35.41||35.65||19.54||0.00|
|Ultra Fusion Box †||0.25||2.64||3.52||0.00||3.27|
Trials (cards) needed to get at least
|Champion Kit Box||311||28||27||57||28|
|Daily Kit Box †||247||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||30||13|
|Engine Box 1-5||21||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $|
|Extra Fusion Box †||383||23||21||$ \infty $||25|
|Finish Line Box||110||96||101||84||24|
|Multiplayer Pro Box||426||31||24||$ \infty $||28|
|Optimal Shuffle Box||106||28||29||196||8|
|Optimal Split Box||190||17||17||575||11|
|Parts Box 1-5||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||10|
|Random Box 1-5||261||17||18||3,837||17|
|Specialist Kit Box||$ \infty $||21||23||$ \infty $||26|
|Starter Fusion Box †||207||16||17||$ \infty $||18|
|Tech Box 1-5||$ \infty $||6||6||11||$ \infty $|
|Ultra Fusion Box †||920||87||65||$ \infty $||70|
- Players who have many unopened boxes may use the statistics table to the right as a guide to decide which boxes to open first. For further details and more boxes, see the Average frequencies and Minimum card requirements pages. Additional box rules:
- Current average distribution in 1 Part - B Boxes (May 2, 2020):
- 26.96 % Tires
- 26.69 % Suspension
- 22.70 % Drivetrain
- 23.66 % Exhaust
- Main article: Acura NSX GT3 Evo (Research & Development)/Quotes