Research & Development
There are 4 Labs spanning a total of 50 Tests with a time limit of 10 days once the event is started. The event has an individual key refill duration of 1 hour 30 minutes.
The labs will unlock in the following schedule:
- Lab .002.: 2 days later or pay 800
- Lab .003.: 4 days later or pay 800
- Lab .004.: 7 days later or pay 300
Total Costs / Rewards
- 72 cards from R&D Boxes
- 5 R&D Basic Kit Boxes
- 4 R&D Advanced Kit Boxes
- 1 R&D Professional Kit Box
- Auto-Test: ?
- Quality Checks: ?
- Minimum Number of Proto Keys Used: ?
Test Count by race mode:
- Classic: ?
- Main goal as beat time test: ?
- Time Attack: 0
- Ultimate AI Challenge: ?
- Elimination: ?
- Infected: ?
- Unplugged: ?
- Gate Drift: ?
- Knockdown: ?
- Flawless: ?
| R&D Basic Kit Box – Last checked: Jan 26, 2020|
"Grants 5 cards for the R&D Acura NSX GT3 Evo!"
Rewarded for test: 7, 11, 18, 22, 28
Common: 100 %
Availability: Research & Development (only during the Acura NSX GT3 Evo R&D)
| R&D Advanced Kit Box|
"Grants 8 cards for the R&D Acura NSX GT3 Evo!"
Rewarded for test: 33, 37, 41, 44
Common: 93.75 % | Rare: 6.25 %
| R&D Professional Kit Box|
"Grants 11 cards for the R&D Acura NSX GT3 Evo! (actually grants 15 cards)"
Rewarded for test: 46
Common: 86.67 % | Rare: 13.33 %
Tips / Warnings
- To complete the event without auto-testing, the player must have the car upgraded to MAX+PRO. This requires 2,408,000, 6,000 and 72 V6 Engines.
- The absence of Class B free upgrades following the removal of free upgrades from Mastery as of the Fast Lane Update means the player must spend a sum of tokens if they do not have any Class B free upgrades left.
- As the event gives out 16 engines, 56 more must be obtained through other means.
Average relative frequency (%)
|Champion Kit Box||0.80||7.40||7.67||4.27||8.60|
|Daily Kit Box †||0.93||0.00||0.00||7.69||16.79|
|Engine Box 1-5||11.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Extra Fusion Box †||0.50||10.02||10.64||0.00||8.66|
|Finish Line Box||1.97||2.52||2.40||3.01||9.78|
|Multiplayer Pro Box||0.33||7.17||10.00||0.00||8.00|
|Optimal Shuffle Box||2.57||8.57||7.43||1.14||21.43|
|Optimal Split Box||1.37||13.66||13.71||0.43||20.23|
|Parts Box 1-5||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||21.14|
|Random Box 1-5||0.96||13.16||12.40||0.07||12.49|
|Specialist Kit Box||0.00||10.95||10.00||0.00||8.10|
|Starter Fusion Box †||1.06||13.49||12.96||0.00||11.90|
|Tech Box 1-5||0.00||35.41||37.21||18.52||0.00|
|Ultra Fusion Box †||0.30||2.44||3.35||0.00||3.96|
Trials (cards) needed to get at least
|Champion Kit Box||287||30||29||53||26|
|Daily Kit Box †||247||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||29||13|
|Engine Box 1-5||20||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $|
|Extra Fusion Box †||460||22||21||$ \infty $||26|
|Finish Line Box||116||91||95||76||23|
|Multiplayer Pro Box||697||31||22||$ \infty $||28|
|Optimal Shuffle Box||89||26||30||201||10|
|Optimal Split Box||167||16||16||535||11|
|Parts Box 1-5||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||$ \infty $||10|
|Random Box 1-5||239||17||18||3,289||18|
|Specialist Kit Box||$ \infty $||20||22||$ \infty $||28|
|Starter Fusion Box †||217||16||17||$ \infty $||19|
|Tech Box 1-5||$ \infty $||6||5||12||$ \infty $|
|Ultra Fusion Box †||767||94||68||$ \infty $||57|
- Players who have many unopened boxes may use the statistics table to the right as a guide to decide which boxes to open first. For further details and more boxes, see the Average frequencies and Minimum card requirements pages. Additional box rules:
- Current average distribution in 1 Part - B Boxes (Feb 6, 2020):
- 26.43 % Tires
- 26.75 % Suspension
- 22.51 % Drivetrain
- 24.31 % Exhaust
- Main article: Acura NSX GT3 Evo (Research & Development)/Quotes