- The Apollo Intensa Emozione holds the most expensive Pro Kit Cost for all vehicles in the game, with 2,197,525, replacing long-time record holder Cadillac 16 Concept, with 1,983,725, also making it the first vehicle to cost more than 2,000,000 in terms of total cost of Pro Kits.
- Despite using the Ferrari F12berlinetta's 6.3 L F140 FC naturally-aspirated V12 engine, the Apollo Intensa Emozione uses the "Formula One" engine sound also used by the Ferrari FXX Evoluzione and the McLaren Formula 1 cars. Prior to the Sixth Anniversary Update, the "Bentley W12" engine sound was used.
- The Apollo Intensa Emozione is the 10th exclusive/premium car which can be bought with real money (not considering that its offer is time-limited), after the 2015 Ford Mustang, Chrysler ME412, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT Coupé Final Edition, Jaguar C-X75, Jaguar F-Type R, SSC Ultimate Aero XT, Maserati MC12, Peugeot Onyx and the VIP 2015 GTA Spano.
- The first 8 cars received token prices in the Decals Update.
- The Apollo IE and nanoFlowcell QUANT FE are the only vehicles in Class S (excluding motorcycles) that have a positive Speed Modification; 100.65% for the former and 100.03% for the latter.
- The Apollo IE's purple color scheme does not depict it with yellow rims, instead only having the outer rim lips and brake calipers in yellow, different from the real life model, which features yellow rims, brake calipers, and outer rim lips.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.