- The Ariel Atom V8 is the first non-Formula One car to have 10 Pro Kit formulas instead of the standard 5.
- At 68 V8 Engine cards, the Ariel Atom V8 holds the record of requiring the most engine cards of any rarity for any vehicle in the game prior to the Fast Lane Update.
- The car that previously held that title was the Renault Sport R.S. 01, which required 64 V6 engines.
- The Ariel Atom V8 is the first Class D vehicle to cost more than 1,000,000 for Pro Kits.
- Along with the Acura NSX 2005, Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7 and Bentley EXP10 Speed 6, the Ariel Atom V8 is one of few cars in-game that is a right-hand-drive vehicle (the steering wheel is located on the right).
- The Ariel Atom's Season 9 race in Ipanema Showdown was changed on March 8, 2018 to Oceanview Derby.
- When observed in the "View" tab, its color is incorrectly marked as an "Unofficial color". The same can be observed with the Audi R8 e-tron Special Edition.
- The Ariel Atom V8 will leave a constant trail of tire marks whenever nitro is active.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.