The Arrinera Hussarya GT (abbreviated as AHGT), also known as the Arrinera Hussarya GT3, is a mid-engined GT3 race car based on the Arrinera Hussarya road car.
The Arrinera Hussarya GT, a 2-door, 2-seater coupe, is a Polish supercar by Arrinera Automotives S.A. It was first unveiled in Autosport International 2016. It is notable for being the first Polish car to take part in the Goodwill Festival of Speed, in 2016.
The Hussarya is named after the Hussar cavalry, a 17th-century Polish cavalry that won many battles and were, for over a century, feared as an invincible unit.
The car's chassis is made from carbon fiber. Underneath the hood, the car is powered by a mid-mounted 6.2 liter LS7 V8 engine, which produces a maximum of 650 hp (485 kW).
The Hussarya GT also comes with bespoke pushrod suspension with Öhlins four-way adjustable dampers, Alcon brakes with 380mm discs and six-pot mono bloc calipers all round.
The Arrinera Hussarya GT was added during the Munich Update as a high-end Class S car with the following statistics:
- Starting rank: 1349
- This is identical to the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT Coupé Final Edition.
- MAX rank: 1642 (+293)
- MAX+PRO rank: 1803 (+161)
- Tuning Kit bonus: +53
- Stock to MAX+PRO rank difference: 454
- Upgrade rank percentages: 15/60/15/10
- Nitro Efficiency: 6/12/16
Carrying a total speed of 312.4 mph/503.0 km/h at MAX+PRO with a Tuning Kit, the same as the HTT Pléthore LC 750, the Arrinera Hussarya GT is a "balanced" vehicle with high or very high performance in every aspect. Within Class S, the Hussarya GT is the fifth best vehicle, slightly behind the Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4, 2018 McLaren X2, Apollo Intensa Emozione, and Aston Martin Vulcan. The McLaren MP4-31, Kawasaki Ninja H2R, and Rezvani Beast Alpha offer strong competition, especially on shorter tracks. On longer tracks, the Ferrari 488 Pista, Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV, Devel Sixteen Prototype, Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport, Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition, BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage, Lightning LS-218, and Chevrolet 2016 Camaro SS can also offer competition.
The Hussarya GT has very good acceleration and handling; both stats are slightly superior in comparison to the Vulcan while inferior in comparison to the Apollo IE and Lambo Centenario. The Hussarya GT also has very good drifting and nitro efficiency; both stats are slightly inferior in comparison to both the Vulcan, Apollo IE, and Lambo Centenario (the latter's Level 1 nitro efficiency being an exception). Regarding speed, the Hussarya GT is slightly inferior to the Vulcan, which is slightly inferior to the Apollo IE.
This is the official review of the Arrinera Hussarya GT on the Asphalt YouTube channel, made by Elite Hectorx and published on November 17, 2017:
Time to reach end of Tokyo straight: 6.930s
Perfect nitro duration: 9.141s
Triple nitro duration: 6.831
French Guiana lap time: 54.318
Final verdict: "The Arrinera Hussarya GT is a great car. It is pretty similar to Vulcan; same acceleration, similar drift and better handling. Although it's nitro duration lasts for less time and it's top speed is 4 kmh slower than Vulcan. That is why Vulcan is 0.4xx seconds faster in French Guiana. Anyways it will be a great Multiplayer car, and easy to drive."
Before the Munich Update, the Arrinera Hussarya GT was anticipated to be a rival for the Aston Martin Vulcan in Multiplayer at MAX+PRO, and perhaps even beat the Vulcan to become a new Multiplayer "king" (and hence class king), but not when tuned towards a lower rank, due to its higher starting rank. Despite it not being superior to the Vulcan, later reviews of the car revealed that it was no less competent.
After its release, it was discovered that the Arrinera Hussarya GT had a very low upgrade rank weighting on its nitro stat — 10% instead of the usual 20% (when paired alongside a 60% weighting for raw top speed). This meant that the Hussarya GT's nitro could be heavily upgraded without adding many ranks, allowing the car to compete with the Vulcan at very high ranks in Multiplayer. Generally, a tuning from rank 1630 to rank 1690 is recommended. At this level, the Hussarya GT is slightly inferior to the Vulcan, but not by a large margin.
The Arrinera Hussarya GT can either be used in Multiplayer at MAX+PRO or with a Multiplayer tuning. Due to its balanced stats, the Hussarya GT is very good for Multiplayer at MAX+PRO and can even compete decently against the Apollo IE and McLaren X2 despite being statistically inferior to both cars in many respects. In the hands of a skilled driver, the Hussarya GT is still capable of reaching Champion League.
If used with a lower-ranked tuning, the Arrinera Hussarya GT is less competitive. Its acceleration only becomes very good when heavily upgraded; if used at a rank from 1630 to 1690, the Hussarya GT can easily be knocked down by Vulcans of the same rank or lower at the start. It is also soundly beaten by the Audi R8 e-tron Special Edition and Porsche Carrera GT as the latter two are usually faster by about 31 mph (50 km/h) at a similar rank.
Optimal Tuning Setups
- Main article: Arrinera Hussarya GT/Tuning
Lower-Ranked Tunes for the Arrinera Hussarya GT:
- MAX 0505 PRO 4040 = Rank 1643
- Speed = 298.1 mph (480.1 km/h)
- +205 points in Upgrades, +89 in Pro Kits
- MAX 0500 PRO 5050 = Rank S1646
- Speed = 294.6 mph (474.5 km/h)
- +176 points in Upgrades, +121 in Pro Kits
- This tune has a significantly lower total top speed than the 1639 tune, but it has better raw top speed.
- MAX 0505 PRO 4050 = Rank 1659
- Speed = 301.8 mph (486.1 km/h)
- +205 points in Upgrades, +103 in Pro Kits
- MAX 0505 PRO 5040 is also viable, with the same speed, slightly slower acceleration and better handling.
- MAX 0503 PRO 5050 = Rank S1659
- Speed = 300.2 mph (483.5 km/h)
- +189 points in Upgrades, +121 in Pro Kits
- Note: This tune has a significantly lower total top speed than the S1659 tune, but it has better raw top speed.
- MAX 0504 PRO 5050 = Rank 1667
- Speed = 303.0 mph (488.0 km/h)
- +197 points in Upgrades, +121 in Pro Kits
- MAX 0505 PRO 5050 = Rank 1675
- Speed = 305.6 mph (492.1 km/h)
- +205 points in Upgrades, +121 in Pro Kits
- MAX 0505 PRO 5054 = Rank S1690
- Speed = 308.1 mph (496.1 km/h)
- +205 points in Upgrades, +136 in Pro Kits
- This tune was found by Elite_Force
- MAX 0505 PRO 5555 = Rank 1715
- Speed = 312.3 mph (503.0 km/h)
- +205 points in Upgrades, +161 in Pro Kits
- This tune allows the Hussarya GT to reach its maximum total top speed of 503.0 km/h.
- MAX 5505 PRO 5555 = Rank 1759
- Speed = 312.3 mph (503.0 km/h)
- This tune allows the Hussarya GT to perform almost identically to its MAX+PRO counterpart. Similar to an S1747 Vulcan (with the same config), provided the player keeps risking points, the player will be paired with lower-ranked Apollo IEs, so first place wins are almost always achievable. Like the Vulcan, this config is the most feasible tuning after the Apollo IE's arrival. In addition, the only risk this tuning has are facing MAX+PRO IEs (if the player has not risked points) and a S1762 IE (again with 5505 5555 tuning). In either case, if the player has enough skill, these risks should not be too much of a problem to the player.
- MAX 5555 PRO 5555
- Speed = 312.4 mph (503.0 km/h)
- The Hussarya GT is also suitable for Multiplayer with this tuning, which is only slightly inferior to a MAX+PRO Apollo IE. However, the driver must be careful not to make mistakes as the domination of these Apollo IEs at this rank means that the competition is often very fierce and driving has to be near-perfect in order to obtain a podium finish. Despite this, there are plenty of points to go around as most of the racers in this bracket are in Champion or high Pro League and more often than not the player need not finish first to increase their rating. Due to the strong competition, this setup may be the best to gain rating but not to gain points.
- Main article: Arrinera Hussarya GT/Worthiness
The Arrinera Hussarya GT has exceptional and well-balanced performance, achieving lap times inferior to the Vulcan and MP4-31 by only a split second on short tracks and generally setting faster lap times than the MP4-31 on longer tracks. In addition, the Hussarya GT is easier to drive than both vehicles and has more consistent performance.
Between the 2018 McLaren X2, Apollo Intensa Emozione, McLaren MP4-31, Aston Martin Vulcan, and itself, the Arrinera Hussarya GT is also the easiest to obtain, requiring 20 Legendary-rarity blueprints to assemble (these can be obtained from Super Racer Kit/Random/Blueprint boxes or its Championship). Only the Aston Martin Vulcan is purchasable in the garage for 14,250, while the other vehicles are obtainable only during their own vehicle event.
The Arrinera Hussarya GT has valuable rewards for its Car Mastery challenges, including 200 at Challenge 5 and a total of 60.
For these reasons, despite generally being outclassed by a handful of other top-tier vehicles, the Arrinera Hussarya GT still retains a certain degree of usefulness.
The Arrinera Hussarya GT requires 20 of its Legendary-rarity Blueprints to be assembled. Assembly takes 20 hours to complete but can be skipped for up to 523. However, blueprints for the Hussarya GT were made unavailable in Pro Boxes after the changes on December 26, 2018.
Initially, the Arrinera Hussarya GT was one of three only upgrade cars that were added in the Munich Update; this was subsequently changed on October 31, 2017 to allow for payment of upgrades via or following strong negative feedback from many players over the "conversion" of several existing cars to only upgrades.
- Main article: Championship/Arrinera Hussarya GT
The Arrinera Hussarya GT's Championship event was released during the Munich Update on November 9, 2017, after the Porsche 959's revivied Championship. Players are given 10 days to complete the event.
The event was revived on November 8, 2018, as part of the Halloween Update's Asphalt Moments Series but with a reduced time limit of 8 days and the car only being awarded after completing all Grand Finales.