Asphalt 3: Street Rules is a racing video game that was released in 2006 on Java-based mobile phones, in 2007 on non-Java based mobile phones and was also released in 2008 for Nokia's N-Gage 2.0 gaming platform. It is the first mobile game to be played at the World Cyber Games competition.It was the first in the series not to be released for the Nintendo DS.
The gameplay consists of an "Instant Race" mode where the player is placed at a random city's race with any one of the cars he has bought; and also a "Career" mode, which is the heart of the game. The player starts with a Mini Cooper S, and has the option of unlocking 11 other sports cars and bikes, each with their own tuning, during his quest. The initial game ends when the player has finished all of the races with a podium finish. The final end comes when the player has achieved a 'Gold' in all of the events, and is thus declared the best in the 'underground racing league'.
- Race: The player competes against seven other racers to finish 1st at the end of 3 laps while avoiding police cruisers and road blocks.
- Duel: A one-on-one race where the player must finish 1st at the end of 2 laps to win.
- Beat'em all: The objective is to Crash a certain number of rival racing cars or police cars in 3 laps.
- Cop Chase: The player takes the role of a cop with the objective of crashing the boss racer, while avoiding other racers and the civilian cars. The player starts with $30,000 cash, and every time "collateral damage" is incurred, cash is deducted.
- Cash Attack: Similar to a normal race but with the added objective of earning as much money as possible with drifting, takedowns and overspeeding.
- San Francisco, California, USA
- Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
- Rome, Italy
- St. Petersburg, Russia
- Paris, France
- Tokyo, Japan
- Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- Mumbai, India
|Cars/Bikes in Asphalt 3: Street Rules|
|Aston Martin||V8 Vantage|
|Chevrolet||Corvette C6 Z06|
|Kawasaki||Z1000 • ZX-10R|
|Lamborghini||Gallardo Spyder • Murciélago LP 640|
|Nissan||Skyline GT-R (R34)|
- The main theme is Misirlou by Dick Dale