- Gate Drift
- Tag Racing
There are 18 locations in the game and a total of 53 playable tracks.
- Nevada Reverse
- Iceland Reverse
- Tokyo Reverse
- French Guiana
- French Guiana
- Fr. Guiana Rev.
- Westminster Bridge
- The London Eye
- Alps Reverse
- Barcelona Reverse
- Venice Reverse
- Azure Coast
- Azure Coast
- Azure Coast Reverse
- The Great Wall — Added in The Great Wall Update
- The Great Wall
- Great Wall Rev.
- The Dragon's Den
- Buddha's Teachings
- Temple Drive
- Wall Ascent
- Dubai — Added in the Dubai Update
- Dubai Reverse
- The Rose of the Desert
- The Mirage
- San Diego Harbor — Added in the San Diego Harbor Update
- San Diego Harbor
- San Diego Harbor Rev.
- Sector 8 — Added in the Winter Update
- Sector 8
- Sector 8 Reverse
- Tenerife — Added in the Tenerife Update
- Dragon Tree
- Cloud Nine
- Mount Teide
- Sky Drop
- Area 51 — Added in the Santa's Gift Update
- Test Site: Omega
- The Secret Lab
- Route 375-1
- Rio de Janeiro — Added in the Rio de Janeiro Update
- Ipanema Showdown
- Rapido Park
- Highland View
- Oceanview Derby
- Patagonia — Added in the Lunar New Year 2017 Update
- Crystal Lake
- Avalanche Alley
- The River Fort
- Ice Cave
- Munich Subway — Added in the Munich Update
- Market Square
- Rapid Transit
- Rooftop Raceway
- Mosaic Motorway
- Transylvania — Added in the Holiday Update
- Cliff-Top Run
- Mountain City Rally
- King's Highway
- Citadel Clash
The Rio de Janiero and Patagonia maps do not appear in any Career races, excluding Beyond, Exclusive Metal Events, Mclaren Legends Season and Moto Blitz. The Munich map appears only in Beyond and Moto Blitz.
Asphalt 8: Airborne currently has 257 vehicles (243 cars and 14 motorcycles), divided into 5 classes: D, C, B, A and S, with Class D being the lowest and Class S being the highest. For the full list of vehicles, see this page. Most vehicles also belong to a Collection, that give Credits or various other items as bonuses when the player owns all vehicles of a collection. Vehicles can be bought for Credits or Tokens, can be assembled with Blueprints, are unlocked through Car Mastery, or are only obtainable within their respective events.
Asphalt 8 originally launched with 47 cars, and more are being added since the Free to Play Update.
However, 6 vehicles have been removed from the game for non-owners and one is a one-time promotional TLE-exclusive car, reducing the number of playable vehicles to 252. To know more, see Asphalt 8: Airborne/Licensing Issues.
The "real" speed of cars (mostly Class S cars and some high-end Class B and A cars) differs from what is indicated in the HUD. Check the page Speed Modification for more details.
An overview for all cars’ Nitro efficiency.
- Main article: Asphalt 8: Airborne/Career Mode
- Main article: Asphalt 8: Airborne/Moto Blitz
There are three ways to play a multiplayer match on Asphalt 8: Airborne:
- The Local Wi-Fi Race
- Time-limited online Events (TLEs)
- The Multiplayer League introduced in the Multiplayer League Update, replacing the now-defunct global World Series 'tournament'
Introduced in the Car Mastery Update, Car Mastery (or just Mastery) is another single player game mode. It offers 15 single-lap races for each car of the game, with the possibility to earn Credits, Car Upgrades, Boosters, Tokens and Licenses. As of the Fast Lane Update, all completed Mastery races are non-replayable. See the dedicated Car Mastery page for more details.
Research & Development
- Main article: Research & Development
Enduro Double Down
- Main article: Enduro Double Down
- Main article: Championship
- Main article: World Tour
- Main article: Asphalt 8: Airborne/Achievements
- Main article: Asphalt 8: Airborne/Music
The in-game news feed Gameloft Confidential is also available as web page, though it is not fully functional. The videos can be watched, when you remove the link: prefix from the URL.
|Updates for Asphalt 8: Airborne|
|2013||Original Release (v1.0.0) • Free to Play Update (v1.1.0)|
|2014|| Daily Bonus Update (v1.2.0) • The Great Wall Update (v1.3.0) |
Fuel Events Update (v1.4.0) • Dubai Update (v1.5.0)
San Diego Harbor Update (v1.6.0) • Winter Update (v1.7.0)
|2015|| Decals Update (v1.8.0) • More Than 300 Decals Update (v1.8.1) |
Tenerife Update (v1.9.0) • Car Mastery Update (v2.0.0)
Research & Development Update (v2.1.0) • Santa's Gift Update (v2.2.0)
|2016|| Lunar New Year Update (v2.3.0) • Elite Cars Update (v2.4.0) |
Enduro Update (v2.5.0) • Rio de Janeiro Update (v2.6.0)
Multiplayer League Update (v2.7.0) • Championship Update (v2.8.0)
|2017|| Lunar New Year 2017 Update (v2.9.0) • Car Blueprints Update (v3.0.0) |
Porsche Update (v3.1.0) • Motorcycles Update (v3.2.0)
Munich Update (v3.3.0) • Hot Wheels Update (v3.4.0)
|2018||Fall Out Boy Update (v3.5.0) • 2018 Spring Update (v3.6.0)|
|2019|| Fast Lane Update (v4.1.0) • 2019 Spring Update (v4.2.0) |
Showdown Update (v4.3.0)
Discover the new update!
Now you can personalize your favorite cars!
Premium cars for everyone!
- The android version of Asphalt 8: Airborne stores its save data in
- The first teaser trailer was released in June 2013.
- The "Seasons" are references to the old Asphalt Classic Series. This lists contains the "Season" names:
- Asphalt 3: Street Rules
- Asphalt 4: Elite Racing
- Asphalt 5: Injection
- Asphalt 6: Adrenaline
- Asphalt 7: Heat
- Asphalt 8: Airborne