Asphalt Nitro 2 is an arcade racing video game developed and published by Gameloft as part of the Asphalt series. It is announced for 2021.
- “Asphalt Nitro 2 Crosses the Finish Line!
- Gameloft Business Solutions is excited to unveil its newest mobile game: Asphalt Nitro 2. Since the release of its predecessor in 2015, there’s never been a more intense racing game on mobile that offers so much excitement in such a compact (50 MB!) package.
- Asphalt Nitro 2 includes top notch graphics, 20 licensed supercars, 4 arcade game modes, and 230 races in gorgeous locations around New Zealand and Japan. Players will be challenged to perform crazy stunts while in the driver’s seat of renowned supercar brands including Lamborghini, Bugatti and Ferrari to name just a few. The game also features Asphalt 9’s revolutionary TouchDrive technology, the driving control scheme that streamlines car steering.
- It all adds up to a unique and immersive experience for an incredibly large range of mobile devices, including phones with weaker hardware specs.
- Look out this season for a brand new racing adventure from Gameloft Business Solutions! So jump behind the wheel and fire up the nitro right now!”' 
- Main article: Vehicle list (Asphalt Nitro 2)
|Vehicles in Asphalt Nitro 2|
|Class D||Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X • Chevrolet Camaro LT • Nissan 370Z NISMO • Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi Scat Pack • Ford Shelby GT350R|
|Class C||Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 50th Edition • BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage • Mercedes-AMG GT S • BMW M4 GTS • Dodge Viper ACR|
|Class B||Aston Martin DB11 • Ferrari 488 GTB • SCG 003S|
|Class A||Nissan GT-R NISMO • Lamborghini Aventador SV Coupé • Porsche 918 Spyder|
|Class S||Ferrari FXX K • Lamborghini Terzo Millennio • Koenigsegg Regera • Bugatti Chiron|
- Gameloft (2021). Asphalt Nitro 2 Crosses the Finish Line!. Gameloft Business Solutions. Retrieved on 2021-04-07.