Asphalt Street Storm Racing, also known as Asphalt Streetstorm or simply Asphalt: Storm (also abbreviated as AST or ASSR), is the third street-based spinoff of the Asphalt series, with a focus on drag racing, similar to the CSR Racing series.
- Seasonal Leagues (Multiplayer, formerly Challenge Mode)
- 4 P Race Mode (in the Multiplayer Lobby)
- 4P Pinks Race (In the Lobby)
- Quick Race
- Champions Clash
- Daily Car Trial
- Street Series
- Normal Races
- Exclusive Races
- Main article: Vehicle List (Asphalt Streetstorm)
- In Gameloft's 2016 investor presentation document, a yellow Toyota FT-1 can be seen along with a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, a BMW M4 GTS and a Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 in a promotional artwork of the game. However, due to the licensing issues of Toyota, it is unlikely that the FT-1 will be added to the game.
|Updates for Asphalt Street Storm Racing|
|2017|| Nissan Update (v1.1.1) • Graphics Update (v1.1.6 - v1.2.0) |
Porsche Update (v1.2.1) • Leaderboard Update (v1.3.2)
Street Series Update (v1.4.0) • 2017 Winter Update (v1.5.1)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.