Asphalt Street Storm Racing, also known as Asphalt Streetstorm or simply Asphalt: Storm (also abbreviated as AST or ASSR), is the third street-based spinoff of the Asphalt series, with a focus on drag racing, similar to the CSR Racing series.
On Windows, the game officially shut down on October 26, 2020. Android and iOS players were notified that the game would "no longer be sold" beginning December 31, 2020, but could still play the game after that date (see →Shutdown below).
- Seasonal Leagues (Multiplayer, formerly Challenge Mode)
- 4P Race Mode (in the Multiplayer lobby)
- 4P Pinks Race (in the lobby)
- Quick Race
- Champions Clash
- Daily Car Trial
- Street Series
The Career mode in is the main game mode where the player progresses with the game. The first 4 events of New York are part of the tutorial (mandatory), while the rest of them can be played by choice. Progressing in this game mode is required to unlock the Cash prices of the cars. See Vehicle list for an overview.
- Main article: Gift Box
- Main article: Vehicle List (Asphalt Streetstorm)
On Windows, players were noticed in October 2021 that the game officially shut down on October 26, 2020.
Android and iOS players were notified in November 2021 that the game would "no longer be sold" beginning December 31, 2020.
- After that date, the game was removed from the download stores but continued to be playable.
- Currencies and Bundles could no longer be purchased in-game with real money.
- Seasonal Leagues were stopped on January 15, 2021, when the last season ended.
- In Gameloft's 2016 investor presentation document, a yellow Toyota FT-1 can be seen along with a 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, a BMW M4 GTS and a Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 in a promotional artwork of the game. However, neither the Camaro ZL1 nor the FT-1 were added to the game; the latter was due to the licensing issues of Toyota.
|Updates for Asphalt Street Storm Racing|
|2017||Nissan Update (v1.1.1) • Graphics Update (v1.1.6 - v1.2.0) |
Porsche Update (v1.2.1) • Leaderboard Update (v1.3.2)
Street Series Update (v1.4.0) • 2017 Winter Update (v1.5.1)