|Main page||Topics||Myths||Contributors||Adding data||Templates|
|Current Asphalt Nitro|
|Current Asphalt 8|
Welcome to WikiProject Statistics!
The Asphalt games (in particular Asphalt 8) have introduced many features that heavily depend on chance and probabilities, but the rules and mechanisms behind those elements mostly remain secret. That's part of the game. But it's possible to find out more about those hidden rules than the game openly reveals.
Therefore, the aims of this project are:
- To observe and analyze random processes in the games and make predictions based on statistics, probability theory and combinatorics in order to help players plan their game strategically.
- To verify or debunk common "myths" based on players' own observations.
- To improve Asphalt Wiki's general coverage of statistics and related topics in order to provide a solid base for players to extend their knowledge and make their own calculations.
Every user can help us grow the project's statistical base. The Adding data page shows how.
- Category:Boxes with changed content (5)
Boxes whose data may be outdated due to drop rate changes.
- Category:Old box versions (63)
- Category:Statistical data images (35)
Images containing project data.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Weighted average of current relative frequencies based on
- 16,554 cards from the 10 most common boxes (Asphalt 8)
- 1,545 cards from the 10 most common boxes (Asphalt Nitro)
since the last changes.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 This requires statistical data. As there is no known source providing a valid Asphalt-related statistical base, this project includes original research as far as the collection of statistical data is concerned. This is contrary to common wiki policies (cf. Wikipedia:No original research), but considered necessary due to the lack of other sources.