Research & Development
- As the 87th R&D event on November 20, 2019. It was restarted on December 6, 2019 due to server issues on November 29 and 30, 2019 with a Master Kit Box being given as compensation.
- As the 105th R&D event on June 1, 2020, in the Fifteenth Anniversary Update, as part of that update's Asphalt Moments series.
There are 4 Labs spanning a total of 50 Tests with a time limit of 10 days once the event is started. The event has an individual key refill duration of 1 hour 30 minutes.
The labs will unlock in the following schedule:
- Lab .002.: 2 days later or pay 800
- Lab .003.: 4 days later or pay 800
- Lab .004.: 7 days later or pay 300
Total Costs / Rewards
- 70 cards from R&D Boxes
- 4 R&D Basic Kit Boxes
- 4 R&D Advanced Kit Boxes
- 1 R&D Professional Kit Box
- Auto-Test: 21,510
- Quality Checks: ?
- Minimum Number of Proto Keys Used: ?
Test Count by race mode:
- Classic: ?
- Main goal as beat time test: ?
- Time Attack: 0
- Ultimate AI Challenge: ?
- Elimination: ?
- Infected: ?
- Unplugged: ?
- Gate Drift: ?
- Knockdown: ?
- Flawless: ?
| R&D Basic Kit Box|
"Grants 5 cards for the Aston Martin DBS Superleggera!"
Rewarded for test: 7, 18, 22, 28
Common: 20 % | Rare: 60 % | Legendary: 20 %
Tips / Warnings
- To complete the event without auto-testing, the player must have the car upgraded to MAX+PRO. This requires ?, and ? V12 Engines.
- As the event gives out X engines, X more must be obtained through other means.
Average relative frequency (%)
|Champion Kit Box||0.97||8.06||8.43||3.98||18.10|
|Daily Kit Box †||0.61||0.00||0.00||7.63||15.54|
|Engine Box 1-5||5.72||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Extra Fusion Box †||0.12||9.78||10.63||0.00||16.91|
|Finish Line Box||2.08||2.37||2.27||2.71||9.76|
|Multiplayer Pro Box||1.08||7.31||9.25||0.00||17.53|
|Optimal Shuffle Box||0.20||8.01||7.81||1.17||2.15|
|Optimal Split Box||0.04||13.37||13.37||0.40||1.78|
|Parts Box 1-5||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||21.85|
|Random Box 1-5||0.41||13.05||12.58||0.06||5.91|
|Specialist Kit Box||1.11||10.74||9.63||0.00||18.52|
|Starter Fusion Box †||0.37||13.46||12.96||0.00||6.05|
|Tech Box 1-5||0.00||35.41||35.65||19.54||0.00|
|Ultra Fusion Box †||0.75||2.64||3.52||0.00||34.67|
Trials (cards) needed to get at least
|Champion Kit Box||237||28||27||57||12|
|Daily Kit Box †||377||30||14|
|Engine Box 1-5||40|
|Extra Fusion Box †||1,918||23||21||13|
|Finish Line Box||110||96||101||84||23|
|Multiplayer Pro Box||213||31||24||12|
|Optimal Shuffle Box||1,151||28||29||196||106|
|Optimal Split Box||5,756||17||17||575||129|
|Parts Box 1-5||10|
|Random Box 1-5||561||17||18||3,837||38|
|Specialist Kit Box||207||21||23||12|
|Starter Fusion Box †||622||16||17||37|
|Tech Box 1-5||6||6||11|
|Ultra Fusion Box †||306||87||65||6|
- Players who have many unopened boxes may use the statistics table to the right as a guide to decide which boxes to open first. For further details and more boxes, see the Average frequencies and Minimum card requirements pages. Additional box rules:
- Current average distribution in 1 Part - A Boxes (May 17, 2020):
- 25.84 % Tires
- 26.04 % Suspension
- 24.75 % Drivetrain
- 23.37 % Exhaust
| The statistical data on this page is part of WikiProject Statistics.
It contains original research which may be incomplete, incorrect or biased.