The Audi R8 e-tron SE is not included in any collection.
- The Audi R8 e-tron Special Edition is much more commonly (and vulgarly) known in the community as the "ARSE" due to the acronym of its name sans "e-tron" as well as its near-total domination of low- and mid-rank multiplayer when it was first released.
- The Audi R8 e-tron Special Edition holds the lowest stock rank for all vehicles in the game, with 459, replacing long-time record holder Dodge Dart GT, with 505.
- The Audi R8 e-tron Special Edition also holds the highest Pro Kit bonus for all vehicles in the game, with 338, replacing long-time record holder SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI, with 284.
- Just like the other two Special Edition cars, the R8 e-tron SE also has a much lower rank than its base model, the Audi R8 e-tron.
- The Audi R8 e-tron Special Edition has the highest Tuning Kit bonus of all Class A vehicles in the game, with +95.
- As with a number of base vehicles in the game, the Audi R8 e-tron Special Edition does not use the "e-tron" sound used in its base model, instead using the generic "Electric" sound also used by the Vanda Electrics Dendrobium and Renault Trezor.
- The Audi R8 e-tron Special Edition is the first car with a MAX+PRO rank below 1700 that is capable of a total speed of over 292 mph (470 km/h) with the Tuning Kit activated.
- When viewed via the "View" tab, the Audi R8 e-tron Special Edition is marked as having an "Unofficial color". The same can be observed with the Ariel Atom V8.
- In order to control the amount of Audi R8 e-tron Special Editions in low-rank play, Gameloft established a policy that requires any player wishing to reset the car's tuning have a VIP Level of 6 or higher.
- With a Top Speed upgrade rank percentage of 87% as of the Fast Lane Update, the Audi R8 e-tron Special Edition has the highest Top Speed upgrade rank percentage of any vehicle in the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.