|Bronze Gift Box|
|Price||100 (33.33 per trial)|
– Every 4 hours
– Timer reset: claiming the box
Subscriber level reward
Seasonal Leagues rank reward
|Period||Nov 3, 2019 – Mar 23, 2021|
|Sample size||3,063 trials (1,021 boxes)|
Excellent: Sample size >= 1,000
|Mean values||61 per box|
5,813 per box
11 per box
The Bronze Gift Box is one of the three standard Gift Boxes in Asphalt Street Storm Racing. It can be claimed for free every 4 hours after watching an ad video. Besides, it can always be bought for Diamonds with no time restriction.
- The three items granted by a Gift Box are never of the same type. For example, obtaining two blueprints from a box is impossible. Technically, every Gift Box consists of three different random experiments with different sample spaces and probabilities.
- Every Gift Box is guaranteed to grant Subscribers. The number of granted Subscribers is randomized.
- Diamonds, Cash and Boosts exclude each other, i. e. a box that grants Cash will not grant Diamonds or Boosts. The same goes for paints, decals and underglows.
- Bronze Gift Boxes do not guarantee one Blueprint per box. Silver Gift Boxes and Gold Gift Boxes do.
- They are the only boxes to grant blueprints of orange rarity but grant no blue or red ones.
- Bronze Gift Boxes are "Decal Boxes". They grant the most decals of all but no paints or underglows.
|Bronze Gift Box||26||186||61|
|Silver Gift Box||26||186||87|
|Gold Gift Box||26||186||121|
Like for all Gift Boxes, the number of granted Subscribers can lie within a low, medium or high interval. Most Subscriber rewards from Bronze Gift Boxes lie within the low interval. This leads to an average output of 61 per box, which is the least of the main boxes.
The Bronze Gift Box is the only box to grant orange blueprints, namely the Renault Clio R.S. 220 Trophy EDC Blueprint which is the only obtainable blueprint of orange rarity in the game. The box does not grant blue or red blueprints.
The table to the right shows the drop rates of the different rarities in comparison to the other main boxes. The drop rates in the rightmost column are weighted averages that take into account that players usually open different amounts of Bronze, Silver and Gold Gift Boxes (see Most common boxes for details). For a detailed overview of availability, drop rates and sale values of single blueprints, see Item availability matrix.
Diamonds, Cash and Boosts
|Box||Mean values per box|
|Bronze Gift Box||11||5,813||3.3|
|Silver Gift Box||10||4,201||1.5|
|Gold Gift Box||28||5,070||0|
Diamonds, Cash and Boosts are only granted in fixed numbers.
The three boxes have different drop rates for each option which leads to the different mean values in the table to the right.
On average, Bronze Gift Boxes grant the most Cash and Boosts of all three and roughly the same amount of Diamonds as the Silver Gift Box.
Paints, decals and underglows
Like above, the drop rates in the right column are weighted averages that take into account that players usually open different amounts of Bronze, Silver and Gold Gift Boxes.
Bronze Gift Boxes do not grant paints or underglows, but are the best option if a player is searching for decals.
| The statistical data on this page is part of WikiProject Statistics.
It contains original research which may be incomplete, incorrect or biased.