The Cadillac ATS is an entry-level luxury sedan in Asphalt 8: Airborne.
The Cadillac ATS is Cadillac's first ever entry-level luxury sedan shown on display at the 2012 North American International Auto Show in 2012 for American models. The Cadillac ATS was the replacement of the Cadillac BLS sedan for North American models. The Cadillac ATS range includes its sedan and coupe body styles.
The Cadillac ATS is a low Class D car with the following rank statistics:
- Starting rank: 586
- This was changed to 892 in the Showdown Update
- MAX rank: 921 (+335)
- This was changed to 1056 (+164) in the Showdown Update
- MAX+PRO rank: 983 (+62)
- This was changed to 1090 (+34) in the Showdown Update
- Tuning Kit bonus: +75
- This was changed to +43 in the Showdown Update
- Stock to MAX+PRO rank difference: 397
- This was changed to 198 in the Showdown Update
- Nitro Efficiency: 7/13/17
The ATS performs similarly to the Tesla Model S. Both cars have mediocre acceleration, below-average handling and drifting.
The ATS has slightly better top speed than the Tesla Model S, with 299.0km/h at MAX+PRO+Tuning Kit, in comparison to the Model S's 292.9km/h.
Being an early car, the ATS has virtually no use outside of Career mode. As an upgrade from the Model S, it has similar usage of only earning stars in Career mode and to a limited extent in Multiplayer.
As of the Motorcycles Update, the Cadillac ATS costs 8,000 to purchase (originally 3,500, then 5,250).
As of the 2019 Spring Update, upgrades costs 73,000 while Pro Kits require 6,000 and 4 of each Class D Part.