The XTS is a low Class D car with the following rank statistics:
- Starting rank: 638
- This was changed to 908 in the Showdown Update.
- MAX rank: 965 (+327)
- This was changed to 1079 (+171) in the Showdown Update.
- MAX+PRO rank: 1065 (+100)
- This was changed to 1137 (+58) in the Showdown Update.
- Tuning Kit bonus: +71
- This was changed to +43 in the Showdown Update.
- Nitro Efficiency: 7/12/17
The Cadillac XTS is a slightly tuned version of the Cadillac ATS, in favor of top speed at the expense of all other stats. The top speed of the XTS is 311.9km/h, 10km/h faster than the 299.0km/h of the ATS.
Apart from that, it retains almost every trait present in the ATS; below-average acceleration, weak handling, wide drift radius and average nitro consumption.
Similar to the ATS, the XTS is used for the same purpose in Career mode and to a limited extent in Multiplayer (but only effectively at base stat).
As of the Motorcycles Update, it costs 10,000 or 160 to purchase (originally 5,000 or 80, then 7,500 or 120). As of the the 2019 Holiday Update, the price was removed and the XTS has to be bought for 10,000.
As of the 2019 Spring Update, it costs 136,000 to for upgrades and 21,600 for Pro Kits.
|16 Concept • ATS • ATS-V Coupe • Cien Concept • CTS-V Coupé • CTS-V Coupe Race Car • XLR 2004 • XTS|