The Caribbean Update is the 5th update for Asphalt 9: Legends.
Make your Caribbean dreams a reality in the lastest update to Asphalt 9: Legends! Warm the engines of two new convertibles and let the wind blow through your hair in this ultimate high-speed getaway.
Our first new racing location is an island paradise, covered in mountains, beaches, rainforests and more! Scorch the streets of ten new tropical tracks and burn through the competition in 3 new Career Seasons!
2 NEW CONVERTIBLE CARS
Get away from it all in the luxurious new Lamborghini Aventador J and Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren.
Discover new ways to compete against real opponents! Race your way to victory in several multiplayer series at the same time, each with its own unique rules and rewards.
THE FUTURE OF SPORTS CARS IS COMING!
The Lamborghini Season is coming to an end with an ultimate event for Lamborghini's most visionary concept car, the Terzo Millennio. Be one of the first to feel its power! Top players in the Ranked Event will earn an exclusive decal for their entire Club!
- New location: The Caribbean
- New career seasons: Welcome to Paradise, Sun Racers and Mercedes-Benz
- New Multiplayer system introduced.
- Multiple Multiplayer series can now be played at once.
- New daily task: Play Special Events
- Daily Amateur, Advanced, and Expert race rewards have been revamped.
- Club Leaders' roles have been redefined. If a club leader is inactive for too long, the leadership will be given to another member.
- New app icon of a Lamborghini Terzo Millennio
- The color customization icon for vehicles has changed.
- The max rank display of each vehicle disappears when the vehicle is fully maxed out.
- Active vehicle parts can now move during races when the game is played in lower visual quality.
- Black driver figures are now visible in cars.
- Convertible cars can now have their roofs open or closed in the garage.
Bugs and Glitches
- Old events reappearing: When the game is launched for the second time of the day, any expired event with Club Rewards will appear and notify players that rewards can now be claimed even though they are already claimed. The notifications disappear when the game is relaunched subsequently.
|Updates for Asphalt 9: Legends|
|2018|| Soft Launch (v0.2.9-0.5.3) • Worldwide Launch (v1.0.1)|
Community Update (v1.1.2) • Slipstream Update (v1.2.3)
|2019|| Road Kings Update (v1.3.1) • Motor Show Update (v1.4.3)|
Caribbean Update (v1.5.3) • Summer Update (v1.6.2)
Tune It Up Update (v1.7.3) • King of the Fall Update (v1.8.1)
Godly Beasts Update (v1.9.3)
|2020|| Grand Prix Update (v2.0.4) • Porsche Season Update (v2.1.3) |
Lamborghini Season Update (v2.2.2)