- September 2016: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (28 September)
- October 2016: BMW M3 Sedan (31 October)
- November 2016: Lamborghini Miura (30 November)
- December 2016: Ferrari F40 (30 December)
- January 2017: Honda S2000 (30 January)
- February 2017: Nissan Juke NISMO (27 February)
- March 2017: Ferrari Testarossa (28 March)
- April 2017: BMW M1 (28 April)
The following are rewarded as blueprint boxes for the car(s) instead:
- May 2017: Cadillac ATS-V Coupe (25 May)
- June 2017: Mazda 6 (25 June)
- July 2017: Maserati MC12 (25 July)
- August 2017: Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2016 Veloce (25 August)
- September 2017: DS 3 Racing (25 September) & Lucra L148 (28 September)
- October 2017: Honda Integra Type-R (25 October) & Marussia B2 (28 October)
- November 2017: AC 378 GT Z (30 November)
- Requiring Blueprints has at least two benefits: Storing Blueprints allows players to receive fractions of the car. This means that players who have already obtained some Blueprints can finish constructing the car early. Another benefit is that people who have missed out on the final reward can still receive some of the Blueprints required for the car.
- Requiring Blueprints has at least two disadvantages: Storing Blueprints requires the player to free up Inventory space; this can be somewhat avoided by not opening the boxes, however, the player will ultimately have to remove many other cards from their Inventory to construct the car. Another downside is that the compensation for already owning the car is only equal to the amount of money that the player will receive from selling the Blueprints of the car; for most cars, this results in a lower sum than what would normally be offered.
- In a similar fashion to the Construction Time-Limited Events, larger "clusters" of Blueprints are offered for higher tier rewards. For example, the 25th day usually gives around 20-30% of the total number of Blueprints, while the earlier days usually only give around one card each (cars with larger amounts of Blueprints also have integers between these two).
All items (17)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.