- Race 1: Sure, London might not seem like a racer's dream, but trust us when we say it's a diamond in the rough for timed trials!
- Race 2: The Kawasaki H2R isn't called a Ninja for nothing -- this thing is silent but deadly on the race track.
- Grand Finale: The Grand Finale! Take home the gold here, and you'll be that much closer to locking down the Kawasaki Ninja.
- Race 1: Still reckon you can stay ahead of the pack? In this race, last IS least and losers are eliminated.
- Race 2: Enemies are afoot and they want the prototype for themselves. Don't let them get ahead of you and you'll be fine!
- Race 3: Don't lose yourself in the desert. Focus on your goal -- the quicker you are, the better you'll be.
- Grand Finale: If you keep winning these, the Kawasaki Ninja will be yours in no time! Let's make that happen!
- Race 1: French Guiana is the birthplace of the Creole language. Anyone have any idea how to say "good luck" in Creole?
- Race 2: The best way to master the Way of the Ninja is to master yourself. Stay steadfast on the path.
- Race 3: You got a need for speed. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
- Grand Finale: This is what you've been working towards. Stay on the path and follow it all the way to the finish line!
- Race 1: Dubai is one of the richest cities in the world -- home to plenty of distractions. It's up to you to stay focused on the race ahead.
- Race 2: Rivals are trying to close in on the Kawasaki Ninja H2R. Don't give them anything -- except your dust!
- Race 3: You're good... almost TOO good. You're becoming one with the Ninja in ways none of us anticipated. It's astonishing, and unnerving.
- Race 4: A ninja does not find solace under the bright lights of Dubai. You need to return to the shadows! But first, race!
- Grand Finale: If we did not have competitive tests, it would be impossible for us to reach new heights. Prove that you are the best!
The Great Wall
- Race 1: Not many people get the opportunity to race along the Great Wall. We're sure a LOT of worldwide conservation groups would like to keep it that way.
- Race 2: The Great Wall was built with vision and foresight. Much like the Way of the Ninja, you must envision your goal in order to complete it.
- Race 3: With speed and tenacity, the Great Wall was completed to better China. Become one with the Great Wall and better yourself!
- Race 4: The faster you get, the better chance you have of showing up the other racers at the Grand Finale. Treat this race like it's your last!
- Grand Finale: Congratulations on making it this far. Don't let the other racers intimidate you. The Way of the Kawasaki Ninja H2R is on your side.
- Race 1: The French Riviera is one of the most beautiful locations in the world to hone your skills. Consider yourself lucky!
- Race 2: Everyone wants a piece of the Kawasaki Ninja. Literally. They're trying to break it down and sell it for parts. Don't let them eliminate you!
- Race 3: You have what it takes, but you need more practice. We know you're fast, but that doesn't mean you can't get faster. Try it!
- Race 4: Everyone is impressed with you, but that doesn't mean you can let up. Own the roads!
- Race 5: The French Riviera may be a vacation destination, but for you it's all business. Prove to yourself that you deserve the title of Ninja!
- Grand Finale: The Grand Finale -- already? Time flies by when you're going fast. Do laps around the competition!
- Race 1: The Way of the Ninja calls for discipline in all types of environments. Even the severe cold of Iceland.
- Race 2: There's only one way to keep warm in this frozen landscape -- and that's to rev the engine to the max. Feel the nitro!
- Race 3: Speed leads to heat... which leads to you staying warm out there. The faster you go, the warmer you are. It's science!
- Race 4: Vikings settled in Iceland in order to find greener pastures -- and long tracks of asphalt for their races. Trust us: We're history buffs.
- Race 5: The Way of the Ninja dictates that you never let up -- even when the end is near. Face every race like it's your last.
- Grand Finale: You've made it. The Grand Finale. Congratulations. Now show the competition what you're made of.
San Diego Harbor
- Race 1: San Diego Harbor is a great place to race your heart out. Everyone is going to be watching you out there, so keep your wits about you!
- Race 2: The Way of the Ninja is not for everyone. You need to consistently rise above your own perceptions. Let's see if you have what it takes!
- Race 3: The citizens of San Diego want a friendly race. Last one goes home -- until all that remains is the winner. Let it be you!
- Race 4: The Ninja hunts their prey as if they're hunting themselves. You are in command of your own limitations. Prove that you have none!
- Race 5: Continue on the Way of the Ninja and the Kawasaki Ninja H2R will be yours. Falter and it may be lost forever...
- Race 6: Prepare yourself for the grandest race of all. Do not let yourself get distracted from your ultimate goal. We believe in your skills!
- Grand Finale: At last... the Grand Finale. It took much to get here, but that is of no consequence. You're here now to take the title. Win at any cost!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.