This section of an article is missing some information. Please try to add some relevant content.
- All available colours for the DS 3 Racing are tagged as unofficial. It is one of five cars in the game in which this happens, along with the Honda Integra Type-R, Rinspeed zaZen, Holden Coupe 60 and Arrinera Hussarya GT.
- Similar to the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, the DS 3 Racing was first featured in a spinoff Asphalt title before being added to the main game.
- For some reason, the DS 3 Racing does not have the real car's decals at the rear wheels, fuel filler cap, and roof. The model in Asphalt Overdrive does have the decals and the game was released a year before the car's inclusion in the Santa's Gift Update.
- It is likely for this reason that all of the car's colors are maked as unofficial.
- The DS 3 Racing is the thirteenth car to be given away as a Daily Bonus reward. It was given out in September 2017 for 25 days of consecutive logins.
- It is also the fifth Blueprint-unlockable car to be given away as such.
- The omission of Citroën from the car's name is due to DS Automobiles's separation and relaunch from Citroën as a standalone brand in 2016.
- Asphalt Overdrive would later also use the new name.