This section of an article is missing some information. Please try to add some relevant content.
- All available colours for the DS 3 Racing are tagged as unofficial. It is one of five cars in the game in which this happens, along with the Honda Integra Type-R, Rinspeed zaZen, Holden Coupe 60 and Arrinera Hussarya GT.
- Similar to the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, the DS 3 Racing was first featured in a spinoff Asphalt title before being added to the main game.
- For some reason, the DS 3 Racing does not have the real car's decals at the rear wheels, fuel filler cap, and roof. The model in Asphalt Overdrive has and the game was released a year before its inclusion in the Santa's Gift Update.
- The DS 3 Racing is the thirteenth car to be given away as a Daily Bonus reward. It was given out in September 2017 for 25 days of consecutive logins.
- It is also the fifth Blueprint-unlockable car to be given away as such.
- The omission of Citroën from the car's name is due to DS Automobiles's separation and relaunch from Citroën as a standalone brand in 2016.
- Asphalt Overdrive would later also use the new name.