|Compact Split Box|
|"Choose one card from each pair! Grants 4 Common cards!"|
|Drop rates||Common: 100 %|
|Period||Jan 5, 2020 – Apr 26, 2020|
|Sample size|| 232 trials (29 boxes)|
Acceptable: Sample size >= 200
|Mean value||609 per card|
It is one of the few boxes that still grant bike-specific cards after the 2019 Spring Update. It even still grants blueprints although blueprints were removed from the game by the 2019 Holiday Update.
Players are presented four common card pairs and can choose one card from each pair. This enables them to increase the frequency of a desired card by rejecting the other one.
Contrary to its description, a Compact Split Box can even grant rare blueprints, probably because all blueprint selection restrictions were lifted when blueprints were officially removed from the game and developers did not consider that players could still have Compact Split Boxes in their inventory.
The box could be be obtained as a random reward from the milestone version of Daily ads during the 2019 Halloween Update, but was later replaced by the Optimal Split Box during the 2019 Holiday Update. This makes it de facto unavailable.
It was initially granted for completing a Daily Tasks streak. As of the Fast Lane Update, completing a streak now rewards 100 instead of a box, so the Compact Split Box was practically discontinued until its revival in the 2019 Halloween Update.
The presented card pairs follow certain rules:
- 50:50 – The first two pairs grant common Blueprints, the second two pairs grant common Car Parts, Bike Parts, Tech or Engines.
- Equal type – Each of the second pairs is either Car Parts, Bike Parts, Tech or Engines.
- Equal class – If one of the second pairs is Car Parts or Bike Parts, they are of equal class.
- Exception – Engine cards can also appear together with Tech or Part cards. They break rule 2.
Players who only open Compact Split Boxes to get Fusion Coins should
- always take a rare blueprint when offered ( 1,000);
- always take Initial Tech ( 750) when it is offered together with Early Tech (only 500).
Although a player can only obtain 4 cards from this box, all 8 offered cards were included in the sample, so the sample size for this box shows 232 cards from 29 boxes, instead of the expected 116 cards. This has the advantage that all possible outcomes are included so that the relative frequencies of cards are unbiased and independent from the player's choice.
| The statistical data on this page is part of WikiProject Statistics.
It contains original research which may be incomplete, incorrect or biased.