| Compact Split Box (pre 4.6.0)|
|"Choose one card from each pair! Grant 4 Common cards!"|
|Drop rates||Common: 100 %|
|Period||Jul 8, 2019 – Oct 12, 2019|
|Sample size|| 48 trials (6 boxes)|
Critical: Sample size < 200
- This is an old box version. See Compact Split Box for the current version.
It is one of the few boxes that still grant blueprints and bike-specific cards after the 2019 Spring Update. If players still have it in their pending boxes list, it is advised to open them wisely, for example during a bike event.
Players are presented four common card pairs and can choose one card from each pair. This enables them to increase the frequency of a desired card by rejecting the other one.
The box was rewarded for completing a Daily Tasks streak. As of the Fast Lane Update, completing a streak now rewards 100 instead of a box, so the Compact Split Box is practically discontinued as there is no other way to obtain it.
The presented card pairs follow certain rules:
- 50:50 – The first two pairs grant common Blueprints, the second two pairs grant common Car Parts, Bike Parts, Tech or Engines.
- Equal type – Each of the second pairs is either Car Parts, Bike Parts, Tech or Engines.
- Equal class – If one of the second pairs is Car Parts or Bike Parts, they are of equal class.
- Exception – Engine cards can also appear together with Tech or Part cards. They break rule 2.
Although a player can only obtain 4 cards from this box, all 8 offered cards were included in the sample, so the sample size for this box shows 48 cards from 6 boxes, instead of the expected 24 cards. This has the advantage that all possible outcomes are included so that the relative frequencies of cards are unbiased and independent from the player's choice.
As the hidden rules guarantee that the cards of each pair are of equal type, Early Tech and Initial Tech will always be presented togther. This makes it a good opportunity for players looking for Early or Initial Tech: A player in need of Initial Tech cards can double their current relative frequency of 4.17 % to 8.34 % by always choosing them from the Tech pairs.
As the box is not available any more, players can open the Optimal Split Box instead which has the same mechanism.
| The statistical data on this page is part of WikiProject Statistics.
It contains original research which may be incomplete, incorrect or biased.