The Daily Bonus is a game element introduced in Asphalt 7: Heat and reintroduced in Asphalt 8: Airborne with the Daily Bonus Update. The equivalents in other games are Daily Login in Asphalt Xtreme and Daily Reward in Asphalt Nitro.
The Daily Bonus adds incentives to log in to the game every day for various rewards.
Asphalt 7: Heat
Daily Bonus appears as a free car lottery (saving 610,000 credits at the end) per 22 hours. Unlike in the next game, the ticket is always given once per day and does not accumulate regardless if the player entered every day or not. However, paying for a lottery spin will reset the timer.
Asphalt 8: Airborne
Pre-Rio de Janeiro Update System (v1.2.0 → v2.5.0)
The Daily Bonus window appeared after loading into the game for the first time that day, after which a percent bonus would be available on the next race the player finished until 12:00 am (midnight) local time in their respective country.
The percent bonus you received depended on how many consecutive days the player had connected in the game. The highest possible reward was a 100% bonus on the 5th day, thereby doubling the amount of earned Credits, similar to the Double Credits item. Subsequent logins after the 5th day would always award a 100% bonus. In fact, if a 100% Daily Bonus was used in conjunction with the Double Credits item, it was possible to quadruple the amount of credits that the player would normally earn in a race. This allowed a user to earn up to 70,000 in one race (earning all 5 stars in a Season 9 race yields at least 14,000 without bonus), but at max twice in the one day duration of the Double Credits.
Daily Bonus benefits can only be used once a day. Upon finishing a race with Daily Bonus, an icon will be displayed on the race rewards window, and the percent bonus will be added to your total. For example, if you win 3,000 in a single race and you have a Daily Bonus of 20%, 600 will be added to your total, giving you 3,600.
- Percent Bonus
Here are the Daily Bonus rewards, with the corresponding days you will receive them;
- Day one — 20%
- Day two — 30%
- Day three — 40%
- Day four — 50%
- Day five — 100%
Post-Rio de Janeiro Update System (v2.6.0 → v4.9.0)
The Daily Bonus system was overhauled in the Rio de Janeiro Update, with the introduction of the VIP System. The Daily Bonus is dependent on a schedule, which is fixed in advance and the user's VIP Level. It offers a variety of bonuses such as Credit Bonus Multiplier on the next race, fixed amount of Credits, Tokens, a Pro Box, booster, or decal. As of the Multiplayer League Update, Season Tickets are awarded as daily rewards as well.
Unlike the previous system, this system potentially sets you back far more than 4 days when you miss one gaming day. The Login Progression shows the whole calendar month in advance.
If the player already either has a car or decal, the item that the game was going to reward them will instead be a Credits or Tokens sum.
The Daily Bonus was discontinued in the 2020 Spring Update.
The decals that the player receives as daily rewards are the same for each month, but vary depending on the player's VIP Level. For example, a user who is VIP Level 7 can receive a Premium Decal for the Aston Martin V12 Zagato, while a user who is VIP Level 8 may receive a Chinese New Year 2015 decal for the BMW M6 instead.
Several days in the calendar have a Daily Bonus Credits bonuses, starting at +20% and ending at +125%. Different VIP levels have different Daily Bonus Credits multipliers:
- VIP 0: x1.0
- VIP 1: x1.5
- VIP 2-3: x2.0
- VIP 4-6: x2.5
- VIP 7-9: x3.0
- VIP 10-12: x3.5
- VIP 13-15: x4.0
When coupled with the Permanent Race Bonus of bonus Credits in Career (+5% for VIP 3-6, +10% for VIP 7-10, +15% for VIP 11-14, and +20% for VIP 15), Season 9: Beyond of the Career Mode is suitable for earning six-digit amounts of Credits in one race, with all 5 Stars earned, along with the highest Daily Bonus Credits bonus and the Permanent Race Bonus. In this instance, it is now possible to earn more than 200,000 in one race, with the approximate maximum being 272,000, with +20% Permanent Race Bonus in Career and +500% Daily Bonus Credits bonus both being combined with completing a Season 9 race with all 5 stars for a later-added car (e.g. from the Tenerife Update onwards).
Monthly Car Rewards
Throughout 2016 and 2017, after the Rio de Janeiro Update, several cars were promoted as Daily Bonus rewards. However, in order to win each car, the user had to log in for (nearly) every day of the month. With the Car Blueprints Update, Blueprints are now given out throughout the month if the promoted car can be assembled using Blueprints. The Porsche Update updated the calendar, so it now showed the actual Blueprints instead of BP Boxes, although said Blueprints still appear as BP Boxes in the player's inventory.
- September 2016: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (28 September 2016)
- October 2016: BMW M3 Sedan (31 October 2016)
- November 2016: Lamborghini Miura (30 November 2016)
- December 2016: Ferrari F40 (30 December 2016)
- January 2017: Honda S2000 (30 January 2017)
- February 2017: Nissan Juke NISMO (27 February 2017)
- March 2017: Ferrari Testarossa (28 March 2017)
- April 2017: BMW M1 (28 April 2017)
- May 2017: Cadillac ATS-V Coupe (25 May 2017) (first time giving the car via blueprint system)
- June 2017: Mazda 6 (25 June 2017)
- July 2017: Maserati MC12 (25 July 2017)
- August 2017: Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2016 Veloce (25 August 2017)
- September 2017: DS 3 Racing (25 September 2017) & Lucra L148 (28 September 2017)
- October 2017: Honda Integra Type-R (25 October 2017) & Marussia B2 (28 October 2017)
- November 2017: AC 378 GT Z (30 November 2017)
- December 2017: AC 378 GT Z (30 December 2017)
- January 2018: Cadillac ATS-V Coupe (30 January 2018)
- February 2018: Cadillac ATS-V Coupe (25 February 2018)
- March 2018: Mazda 6 (30 March 2018)
- April 2018: Mazda 6 (30 April 2018)
- May 2018: Ducati Monster 1200 (17 May 2018) & DS 3 Racing (25 May 2018)
- June 2018: Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2016 Veloce (25 June 2018)
- July 2018: Maserati MC12 (25 July 2018)
- August 2018: Lucra L148 (25 August 2018)
- September 2018: Marussia B2 (25 September 2018)
- October 2018: Honda Integra Type-R (25 October 2018)
- November 2018 - July 31, 2019: 12 Beginner BP Boxes †
In the case of Blueprint-buildable cars, the player may sometimes prematurely receive the last Blueprint(s) required for the car, allowing them to assemble the car earlier than normal.
With the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, the alternate reward was bugged and would only give 2,800. Gameloft Customer Care compensated for the meagre sum either with 35,000 or a decal for the car worth 2,100. This has since been fixed for all subsequent, non-Blueprint cars (in which the Blueprints have to be manually sold in the case of Blueprints cars prior to Motorcycles Update):
- BMW M3 Sedan: 31,000 (original cost 950)
- Lamborghini Miura: 108,000 (original cost: 325,000 or 2,100)
- Ferrari F40: 250,000 (original cost: 575,000)
- Honda S2000: 150,000 (original cost: 295,000)
- Nissan Juke Nismo: 80,000 (original cost: 155,000 or 1,100)
- Ferrari Testarossa: 150,000 (original cost: 295,000)
- BMW M1: 200,000 (original cost: 375,000)
- Cadillac ATS-V Coupe: 75,000 (May 2017, if all 25 blueprints are sold; original cost: 250,000 or 2,050) or 37,500 (January & February 2018)
- Mazda 6: 60,000 (June 2016, if all 20 blueprints are sold; original cost: 270,000 or 1,475) or 30,000 (March 2018, April 2018)
- Maserati MC12: 72,000 or 36,000 (if all 8 blueprints are sold; original cost: 2,250)
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2016 Veloce: 48,000 or 24,000 (if all 16 blueprints are sold; original cost: 170,000 or 1,200)
- DS 3 Racing: 18,000 (if all 12 blueprints are sold; original cost: 105,000)
- Lucra L148: 52,500 (if all 35 blueprints are sold; original cost: 400,000)
- Honda Integra Type-R: 36,000 (if all 8 blueprints are sold; original cost: 450,000 or 2,650)
- Marussia B2: 15,000 (if all 10 blueprints are sold; original cost: 75,000)
- AC 378 GT Z: 45,000 (if all 30 blueprints are sold; original cost: 400,000)
- Ducati Monster 1200: 20,000 (original cost: 100,000 or 525)