The following text was published on the Apple Store:
It's not just outside that the temperature is rising! Things are also heating up in Asphalt 8: Airborne with the new addition of the red-hot LaFerrari and other glamorous new sports cars, plus new Daily Bonuses and Win Streak rewards.
- New cars coming!
- Daily Bonus!
- If you play on a daily basis, we want to thank you and reward your loyalty. Each day you play Asphalt 8, you'll get a special bonus. For every consecutive day you play, that bonus will only get bigger until you reach the ultimate prize!
- Multiplayer Win Streaks!
- Time to take dominating your rivals to a whole new level with the addition of Win Streaks. Earn bigger rewards for every consecutive race you win.
- Class B
- Class A
- Class S
The new cars will need the following engine cards (note that the Pro Kit system does not exist until the Winter Update):
- Hybrid Engine
- Ferrari LaFerrari (x8)
- V10 Engine
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 2013 (x4)
- V12 Engine
- Ferrari 599XX (x4)
- Pagani Huayra (x8)
- F6 Engine
- W Motors Lykan Hypersport (x16)
- Win Streaks in World Series added.
- Daily Bonus added.
- The Daily Bonus would be assimilated into a newer version in the Rio de Janeiro Update.
- This is the last update to use the icon used at the game's release.
- This is also the last update to use the blue and white license plate used at the game's initial release. However, the Datsun 280Z, which was added eight updates later in the summer of 2015, uses a blue and white license plate.
- This is the first update to use the red & black license plate for cars added to the game.
- This is the first update to not add any new Class D or Class C cars and one of only two updates in 2014 with that distinction.
- This is the first update to not feature any cars with engine cards that do not match their real-life engines.
|Updates for Asphalt 8: Airborne|
|2013||Original Release (v1.0.0) • Free to Play Update (v1.1.0)|
|2014|| Daily Bonus Update (v1.2.0) • The Great Wall Update (v1.3.0) |
Fuel Events Update (v1.4.0) • Dubai Update (v1.5.0)
San Diego Harbor Update (v1.6.0) • Winter Update (v1.7.0)
|2015|| Decals Update (v1.8.0) • More Than 300 Decals Update (v1.8.1) |
Tenerife Update (v1.9.0) • Car Mastery Update (v2.0.0)
Research & Development Update (v2.1.0) • Santa's Gift Update (v2.2.0)
|2016|| Lunar New Year Update (v2.3.0) • Elite Cars Update (v2.4.0) |
Enduro Update (v2.5.0) • Rio de Janeiro Update (v2.6.0)
Multiplayer League Update (v2.7.0) • Championship Update (v2.8.0)
|2017|| Lunar New Year 2017 Update (v2.9.0) • Car Blueprints Update (v3.0.0) |
Porsche Update (v3.1.0) • Motorcycles Update (v3.2.0)
Munich Update (v3.3.0) • Hot Wheels Update (v3.4.0)
|2018||Fall Out Boy Update (v3.5.0) • 2018 Spring Update (v3.6.0)|