- This article is about the gameplay element. For the mathematical background, see Daily Tasks (stochastic process).
Daily Tasks were removed in the Eighth Anniversary Update.
Daily Tasks can be accessed via the to-do-list-icon in the title bar between the YOU button and the Credits button or the top-right icon in the pause screen. When the task is completed, a notification in the bottom center of the screen is displayed. The reward is delivered when you return to the home screen. The Daily Tasks are random and individual for each user.
If a daily task doesn't suit the user, for instance, because they don't own a car of the brand required, a new task can be requested using the green refresh arrow next to the TAP TO GO button. The refresh process takes 2 hours to finish.
If the task has a progress bar of 0/1, this means the user has to complete this task within one race, even if it is not specifically stated. For instance, the task "Perform 5 Flat Spins in a race in this game mode: EVENTS" doesn't state explicitly in one race, but has a progress bar of 1.
There are 3 categories of Daily Tasks:
The current possible rewards are:
- July 19, 2019: Optimal Shuffle Box and Optimal Split Box have been reintroduced.
- June 21, 2019: The Showdown Update has removed the Optimal Boxes as possible rewards.
The bar chart to the right shows the merged data of all periods starting with the 2019 Spring Update. See Daily Tasks (stochastic process) for further details.
- Earn n Credits
- Perform n Flat Spins
- Perform n Barrel Rolls
- Perform n Knockdowns
- Drift n meters
- Upgrade a car
- Use the DOUBLE CREDITS booster
- Open 5 boxes
Certain tasks may also include one of the following additional conditions:
- in one jump
- in a race
- with this car brand
- using this car
- Complete a Time-Limited Event race and finish in this position: n.
- Finish a race in first place n times in EVENTS.
- Perform n Flat Spins in a race in this game mode: EVENTS.
- Perform n Barrel Rolls in a race in this game mode: EVENTS.
- Perform n Knockdowns this game mode: EVENTS.
- Trigger n perfect Nitros in this game mode: EVENTS.
- Complete n World Series races using a(n) X-class car.
- Complete n World Series races using a car from this brand.
- Perform n Knockdowns in this game mode: MULTIPLAYER.
- Complete a race in World Series and finish in this position: n.
- Get n perfect nitros in Multiplayer.
- Play n Multiplayer races.
Introduced in the 2018 Spring Update, completing Daily Tasks now counts towards a Streak Reward. Completing the streak requires 12 Tasks to be completed consecutively. Upon the introduction of the streak feature, players were rewarded the Enhanced Shuffle Box or the Super Split BP Box † once. After that, the rewards have been replaced by Compact Shuffle or Split Boxes:
| Compact Shuffle Box – Last checked: Apr 26, 2020|
"Redraw cards up to 3 times! Grants 4 Common cards!"
Common: 100 %
Mean value: 615 per card
Availability: Daily ads
| Compact Split Box – Last checked: Apr 26, 2020|
"Choose one card from each pair! Grants 4 Common cards!"
Common: 100 %
Mean value: 609 per card
Availability: Daily ads
As of the Fast Lane Update, completing a streak now rewards 100 instead of a box, so the Compact Shuffle and Split Box can be regarded as (temporarily) discontinued as there is no other way to obtain them.
A total of 30 quests are introduced as part of the 5th Anniversary event in the Fifth Anniversary Update. Unlike regular Daily Tasks, each of the 30 Anniversary Quests has 3 levels to complete and award Anniversary Coins when a level is completed. Completing all 90 quests awards a total of 2,250 and a 750 completion bonus.
This concept would later be brought over to every subsequent festival event, up to the Lamborghini Terzo Millennio (Festival).
- If your task depends on a certain brand, and you perform it but you do not own this car (Free Try in Events, R&D or EDD) it will not be counted.
- Prior to the Fall Out Boy Update, the amount of you earn can be a generous source of , allowing you to earn 600 per month, or 7,300 per year. This is in the price range of some high-end S class cars. Still, in order to get those , you need to play daily and complete each and every task.
- The user can tap X next to one of the tasks to begin the process of rerolling the task. This requires waiting 2 hours, or a payment of 5, but it can get you out of an impossible task (usually requiring a certain brand, which you don't own or where you have no possibility to upgrade.)
- If the user requested a new task, the task is already active during the refresh waiting period, and the user might accomplish it accidentally.
- Season tickets, used for ranked races in the Multiplayer League, used to be part of the rewards for completing a daily task, but this was exclusive to the Multiplayer League Update.