- The ED Design Torq is the first autonomous car in the Asphalt series.
- The ED Design Torq is colloquially named "The Cockroach" due to its design resembling a cockroach.
- The ED Design Torq is the first Class C car unlockable via Research & Development.
- It is also the first fully-electric R&D-unlockable car. The GT by CITROEN uses the Hybrid Engine card, probably due to its use of hydrogen-injected motors.
- It is also the first R&D-unlockable car that uses a completely new manufacturer altogether as opposed to using an already-existing one in the series.
- It is the first R&D-unlockable car where at least one of its color options is marked as an "Unofficial color".
- The ED Design Torq is the first and currently only electric car in Class C that has all five Pro Kit levels available, subsequently resulting in it using the Electric Engine card.
- The ED Design Torq uses the standard "Electric" engine sound but with a lower frequency.
- The ED Design Torq currently has the most expensive tokens-purchasable decal in the game, costing 6,000.
- This is even more expensive than the car's purchase price ( 4,000).
- The ED Design Torq shares a unique decal design with the Mosler Super GT.
- The ED Design Torq and Alfa Romeo 4C are the first cars in the game that allow tokens for their upgrades.
- The ED Design Torq uses Yomishiri Gripmotion tires. This is most evident in its limited-time offer ad (pictured above).
- The real-life car uses Pirelli P Zero tires, though.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.