- August 26, 2016 (after the W Motors Fenyr SuperSport's R&D event)
- March 2017 (in the Lunar New Year 2017 Update, olny for some players in China, after the BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage's R&D event, if the Weber Faster One's EDD was already completed)
- July 12, 2018 (in the Asphalt Moments update's Asphalt Moments Series, along with the W Motors Fenyr SuperSport's R&D and Aston Martin One-77's EDD)
- May 30, 2019 (as part of an Asphalt Moments series)
There are 10 Tiers and 50 Challenges. Players are given 7 days to start and 11 days to complete it.
Enduro Points Table7,000 and 20,000.
|350||5,000 + 10|
|5,000||100 + EDD Rookie Box (6 cards)|
|10,000||Nissan GT-R (R35)||50,000|
|25,000||150 + EDD Advanced Box (10 cards)|
|60,000||250 + EDD Professional Box (15 cards)|
|75,000||BXR Bailey Blade GT1|
- 445,000 (or 620,000 (if player already has the Nissan GT-R (R35) and Mitsubishi Eclipse)
- 31 cards from EDD boxes
- BXR Bailey Blade GT1
- BXR Bailey Blade GT1 (Boss Car)
- Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA†
- Mazda 6
- Ford Focus RS†
- Mitsubishi Eclipse (Reward Car)
- Nissan GT-R (R35) (Reward Car)
- Holden Coupe 60※
- Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X
- Mazzanti Evantra※
- † Denotes a car that becomes unusable later on in the EDD (after the difficulty changes).
- ※ Denotes a car that is used later on in the EDD (after the difficulty changes).
|Champion Kit Box||0.71||8.33||7.38||6.67||10.95|
|Daily Kit Box||0.37||0.00||0.00||6.91||19.75|
|Engine Box 1-5||2.69||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Finish Line Box||3.60||1.44||3.60||2.88||8.15|
|Multiplayer Pro Box||0.39||7.84||7.45||3.14||10.98|
|Optimal Shuffle Box||0.00||7.60||11.11||1.75||19.30|
|Optimal Split Box||0.20||14.92||14.92||0.40||18.95|
|Random Box 1-5||0.12||12.93||12.57||0.83||16.37|
|Specialist Kit Box||0.00||6.67||5.00||10.00||10.00|
|Tech Box 1-5||0.00||45.57||36.71||8.86||0.00|
- Players who have many unopened boxes may use the table to the right as a guide which boxes to open first. It displays percentages of Pro Kits per box, compiled by WikiProject Statistics. For further details, see Pro Kit Box statistics comparison. Some boxes have guarantees:
- While this Enduro Double Down event lasts 11 days, players need to be mindful of the Bailey Blade GT1 being an Elite Car as it can slow down the process of winning the cars. After 3-5 races (regardless of race type), the player will need to re-tune their BXR Bailey Blade GT1 to avoid having to race with greatly reduced stats.
- For some reason, regardless of the car used, at least two of the AI racers are always BXR Bailey Blade GT1s (mostly at stock), so even if the player has a MAX+PRO car (considering the Class D/C cars), the player's car is still ranked only D1201 (Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA), D1345 (Mazda 6), or C1355 (Ford Focus RS) against a stock BXR Bailey Blade GT1 (B1540). This makes the races pseudo-Flawless races in that no mistakes can be made (especially wrecks), or else, the main objective is usually failed.
- It is highly recommended to use boosters in these races to beat the two BXR Bailey Blade GT1s, especially when using the Mazda 6, Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA, or Ford Focus RS.
- The difficulty changes twice in this EDD; once at 7,000 and at 20,000. To use this to the player's advantage, the player should double until they are just below 7,000, in this case after Challenge 14, and then the player saves. Once the player starts a new streak, they should double just before 20,000; in this case, Challenge 24. This is done so that the player doesn't experience a sudden upwards change in the difficulty of the Ace Race.
- When doing the challenges in this EDD, bear in mind that the majority of the Enduro Cars used here have poor nitro efficiency, with the Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA, Mazda 6, Holden Coupe 60, Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X, and the BXR Bailey Blade GT1 all having the same abysmal nitro consumption rates of 10/15/20, while the Mazzanti Evantra has a low top speed combined with its sub-par nitro consumption rates of 8/13/18. If the player is not careful, they will end up making careless mistakes when using these cars, which will more often than not result in a race loss. Again, boosters are recommended to keep up with the competition.
- The only exceptions to the poor nitro efficiency rule in this EDD are the Ford Focus RS (6/12/16), Nissan GT-R (R35) (6/11/16), and Mitsubishi Eclipse (5/10/15).
- Main article: Enduro Double Down/BXR Bailey Blade GT1/Challenges
- Main article: Enduro Double Down/BXR Bailey Blade GT1/Quotes
- This is the first EDD event whose promotional ad does not show the car's name in all capital letters. This has since been the case for later EDD events.
- This is also the first EDD event to feature an Elite Car.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.