The Falcon F7 is the fifth Enduro Double Down-unlockable car and was released as part of the Multiplayer League Update in Asphalt 8: Airborne, after the GT by CITROEN's Research & Development event. Players are given 9 days to complete the event. It was held on the following dates:
- November 9, 2016 (Multiplayer League Update's release)
- August 9, 2017 (in the Porsche Update, after the Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Touring Car 2014's revived R&D)
- November 20, 2017 (in the Munich Update, after the Arrinera Hussarya GT's Championship event)
- January 4, 2019 (in the Holiday Update, as part of Asphalt Moments)
There are 10 Tiers and 50 Challenges.
Enduro Points Table
|Race||Per race, safe||Per tier, safe||Total, safe||Per race, double||Per tier, double||Total, double after tier 1|
(Ace Race 1)
|350||5,000 + 15 + 1 EDD Rookie Box (5 cards)|
|2,500||25,000 + 1 EDD Rookie Box (5 cards)|
|7,500||40,000 + 1 EDD Rookie Box (5 cards)|
|10,000||Ferrari 458 Italia||50,000|
|15,000||60,000 + 75|
|20,000||80,000 + EDD Advanced Box (7 cards)|
|30,000||100,000 + EDD Advanced Box (7 cards)|
|60,000||200 + 1 EDD Professional Box (10 cards)|
- 435,000 ( 610,000 if the player already has the 458 Italia and Hussarya)
- 39 cards from EDD Boxes (previously 27)
| EDD Rookie Box|
"Grants 5 cards for the Falcon F7!"
Common: 80 % | Rare: 20 %
| EDD Advanced Box|
"Grants 7 cards for the Falcon F7!"
Common: 85.71 % | Rare: 14.29 %
| EDD Professional Box|
"Grants 10 cards for the Falcon F7!"
Common: 80 % | Rare: 20 %
- Falcon F7 (Boss Car)
- Audi S4†
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
- Infiniti FX50†
- Ferrari 612 Scaglietti
- Ferrari 458 Italia (Reward Car)
- Arrinera Hussarya (Reward Car)
- McLaren 12C Spider※
- Savage Rivale GTR※
- † Denotes a car that becomes unusable later on in the EDD (after the difficulty changes).
- ※ Denotes a car that is used later on in the EDD (after the difficulty changes).
Strategy Notes / Tips
- If the player avoids the challenges for a particular car early on in the EDD, the game may end up giving them a choice with both races using the same car later on.
- If the player has a sufficiently long streak of completed races, the reroll for a choice will still show the same options.
- Using the Audi S4, Infiniti FX50, and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X at stock is highly unadvisable due to both having low starting ranks (S4 and Lancer having D870 and FX50 having C1058) and having subpar acceleration and generally inferior performance. The former also has an added issue of poor nitro efficiency, with 10/15/20.
- This is made even worse with the presence of a Falcon F7 regardless of the car used.
- However, given the cheap upgrade costs for the S4 and FX50, one can overcome this problem by upgrading the cars.
- In missions not requiring the beating of a target time or a 1st-place finish, however, one can risk using these cars.
- The Infiniti FX50 and Ferrari 612 Scaglietti have the issue of poor handling, especially with drifts, so it is highly recommended to take care when using these cars.
- Challenges with the Savage Rivale GTR appear after banking 20,000 points. This can be avoided by doubling down until Tier 10. While this runs the risk of losing the accumulated points if the player can't/doesn't want to spend , this saves the player from spending 4,109,953 on upgrading the Rivale GTR.
- The final Ace Race (Venice, Recommended Rank 1690) can be completed with an upgrade setup of [5505 5050]. This requires 2,880,500 and 8 V8 Engines.
- As the event gives out 5 V8 Engines, this leaves 3 more to be acquired by other means. If the player plans on doubling down after every Ace Race from the beginning all the way to the end, the player should have at least 8 V8 Engines, provided they did not upgrade the Falcon F7's Pro Kits past Level 2 already.
- An alternative tune is [0505 5252], which requires the same number of V8 engines but is 291,795 cheaper.
- Main article: Enduro Double Down/Falcon F7/Challenges
- Main article: Enduro Double Down/Falcon F7/Quotes
- Similar to the Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid's EDD, the Falcon F7's EDD features an Enduro Challenge with an impossible race time to beat. This challenge requires the player use a Ferrari 612 Scaglietti in a Flawless race in Classified with a target race time of 01:06:000.
- This challenge was fixed with a new target race time of 1:28:000.
- In its revived EDD on August 9, 2017, this challenge's new target race time is 1:21:000.
- The Asphalt Moments version of the event changed the race type of this event to Classic.