The Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition is the 10th Enduro Double Down-unlockable car and was launched as part of the Motorcycles Update on August 31, 2017 after the KTM 1290 Super Duke R's R&D. Players are given 4 days to start the event and 9 days to complete this event. There are 9 tiers and 50 challenges.
The event was relaunched on May 31, 2018 in the 2018 Spring Update after the Kawasaki Ninja H2R's Championship, albeit with a modification to remove the SLR's Blueprints and make the car obtainable only by completing the event. It was relaunched again in the Holiday Update on January 4, 2019, as part of the third Asphalt Moments series.
Enduro Points Table
|350||EDD Rookie Box (4 cards) + 15 + 5,000|
|1,000||1x SLR 722 BP Box + 25 + 8,000|
|1,500||EDD Rookie Box (4 cards) + 16,000|
|2,500||2x SLR 722 BP Box + 35 + 20,000|
|4,000||EDD Rookie Box (4 cards)|
|6,500||EDD Advanced Box (9 cards) + 45 + 31,000|
|8,000||2x SLR 722 BP Box + 38,000|
|10,000||EDD Rookie Box (4 cards) + 55|
|12,000||Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Race Car||60,000|
|14,000||3x SLR 722 BP Box + 60 + 46,000|
|17,000||EDD Rookie Box (4 cards) + 55,000|
|20,000||4x SLR 722 BP Box + 75|
|23,500||5x SLR 722 BP Box + 62,000|
|27,500||EDD Advanced Box (9 cards) + 100|
|32,000||5x SLR 722 BP Box + 75,000|
|37,000||6x SLR 722 BP Box + 90,000|
|42,500||Ferrari 458 Italia||73,500|
|50,000||7x SLR 722 BP Box + 145,000|
|60,000||EDD Professional Box (16 cards) + 200|
|75,000|| 10x SLR 722 BP Box (Initial and first rerun only)|
Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition (Asphalt Moments only)
- 591,000 ( 724,500 if the player already has the 458 and CTS-V)
- 54 cards from EDD Boxes
- 45x Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition BP or Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition
| EDD Rookie Box|
"Grants 4 cards for the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition!"
Rare: 75 % | Legendary: 25 %
| EDD Advanced Box|
"Grants 9 cards for the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition!"
Rare: 66.67 % | Legendary: 33.33 %
| EDD Professional Box|
"Grants 16 cards for the Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition!"
Rare: 62.5 % | Legendary: 37.5 %
- Mini Cooper S Roadster †
- Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA †
- Chevrolet Camaro GS †
- Ford Focus RS †
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Ferrari 458 Italia (reward car)
- Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Race Car ※ (reward car)
- Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series ※
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition (Boss car)
- † Denotes a car that becomes unusable in the last three Tiers of the EDD.
- ※ Denotes a car that appears later on in the EDD (after the difficulty changes).
- If the player has all other EDD cars MAXed and/or PROed, the only concern is the SLR itself, as the EDD uses cars which have fairly cheap upgrade prices and are required in Career races.
- The Azure Coast Ace Race can be cleared with an upgrade setup of at least [5505 2030]. This requires 2,590,350 and 6 Forced-Induction V8 cards.
- The event's boxes give out a total of 10 Forced-Induction V8 cards.
- The Azure Coast Ace Race appears at Challenge 50 only if the player has been doubling down after the completion of every Ace Race from the first one.
- Players who have many unopened boxes may use the statistics table to the right as a guide which boxes to open first. For further details and more boxes, see the Average frequencies and Minimum card requirements pages. Additional box rules:
- Current average distribution in 1 Part - S Boxes (Aug 1, 2019):
- 34.50 % Tires
- 21.05 % Suspension
- 15.79 % Drivetrain
- 28.65 % Exhaust
- This is the second EDD to reuse previous Enduro cars.
- It is also the first EDD to use a car which is also a reward car in another EDD.
- This is the first EDD where the Enduro cars are all original cars (v 1.0.0).
- This makes it the first EDD whose Enduro Cars only debuted in one version of the game.
- This is also the second EDD to reuse a tagline from a past EDD, reusing the Falcon F7's tagline "CAN YOU FEEL IT?", after the Sbarro Sparta's tagline reused the Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV's tagline "NEVER SURRENDER!".
- The revival of the event makes it the second time a Blueprint vehicle event has been revived, the first being Porsche 959's Championship.
| The statistical data on this page is part of WikiProject Statistics.
It contains original research which may be incomplete, incorrect or biased.