The Weber Faster One is the first Enduro Double Down-unlockable car and was released as part of the Enduro Update in Asphalt 8: Airborne. Players are given 7 days to start the event and 8 days to complete it. It was held on the following dates:
- June 8, 2016 (Enduro Update's release on iOS and Android)
- July 4, 2016 (Enduro Update's release on Windows)
- March 17, 2017 (in the Lunar New Year 2017 Update, after the BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage's R&D event). If the player already had the Weber Faster One, the BXR Bailey Blade GT1's EDD would be held instead
- January 4, 2019 (in the Holiday Update, as part of the third Asphalt Moments series)
There are 11 Tiers and 55 Challenges.
Enduro Points Table
|350||5,000 + 10|
|5,000||100 + Enduro Double Down Rookie Box (6 cards)|
|10,000||Dodge Challenger SRT8||70,000|
|25,000||200 + Enduro Double Down Advanced Box (12 cards)|
|40,000||Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)||150,000|
|60,000||300 + Enduro Double Down Professional Box (24 cards)|
|75,000||Weber Faster One|
- 575,000 ( 795,000 if the player already has the SRT 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8 and Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34))
- 42 Pro Cards (with at least 4 V10 Engines guaranteed)
- Weber Faster One
| EDD Rookie Box|
"Grants 6 cards for the Weber Faster One!"
Rare: 100 %
| EDD Advanced Box|
"Grants 12 cards for the Weber Faster One! At least one V10 Engine guaranteed."
Rare: 50 % | Legendary: 50 %
| EDD Professional Box|
"Grants 24 cards for the Weber Faster One!At least 2 V10 Engines guaranteed"
Rare: 75 % | Legendary: 25 %
- Weber Faster One (Boss car)
- SRT 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8† (Reward car)
- Jaguar F-Type R†
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) (Reward car)
- Honda Integra Type-R†
- Nissan GT-R NISMO
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4※
- W Motors Lykan HyperSport
- Chrysler ME412※
- † Denotes a car that becomes unusable later on in the EDD.
- ※ Denotes a car that is used later on in the EDD.
Strategy Notes / Tips
- If the player avoids the challenges for a particular car early on in the EDD, the game may end up giving them a choice with both races using the same car later on.
- Regardless of the difficulty shift, challenges involving the Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 will start appearing from Challenge 30 onwards; challenges involving the Chrysler ME412 will start appearing from Challenge 36 onwards.
- Extra care should be taken when attempting any challenge involving the SRT 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8, as it has poor acceleration and a very wide drift radius even with maximum handling upgrades applied. A few other cars, such as the Jaguar F-Type R and Honda Integra Type-R, also have the same issue of an extremely wide drift radius with few handling upgrades.
- The Jaguar F-Type R has an additional issue of having an abysmal nitro efficiency, which may require the player to use boosters to secure a main goal completion, even when upgraded enough.
- Despite its multiplayer tune being largely obsolete, the Honda Integra Type-R should not be tuned past 0005 0505 if it is currently being used as a multiplayer vehicle. Top speed upgrades add very little in exchange for massive rank increases that will ultimately remove the Integra's multiplayer usefulness. With its multiplayer tune, the Integra can still complete most challenges as long as boosters are active.
- Main article: Enduro Double Down/Weber Faster One/Challenges
- Main article: Enduro Double Down/Weber Faster One/Quotes