The Fast Lane Update (a.k.a. "The FLU") is the 31st update of Asphalt 8: Airborne.
Welcome to the first FESTIVAL event of 2019! Test your driving skills against our new challenges and earn top rewards!
WELCOME THE PANAMERA
Join us in welcoming the new Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo to Asphalt 8! Be sure to keep an eye out, because it's pulling in soon!
FINISH LINE BOXES
See that special icon in the game-mode menus? It's a Finish Line Box, which means if you complete the highlighted race, you will receive a guaranteed gift! But they're in short supply, so turn up the Nitro and collect your prize!
Starting with this update, you'll notice some improvements we've made to the game. We're introducing an Inventory icon to help you manage your items more easily, and we're reintroducing the VIP icon to help you access your VIP Bonuses. We hope you enjoy the changes! 
- Class B
- Class A
- Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo (Limited-time offer, )
- Class S
The new cars will need the following Engine Cards:
- i3 Engine
- BMW i8 Coupe (x72)
- Exceptional Engine
- Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo (x28)
- V12 Engine
- Ferrari F60 America (x64)
- Legendary Electric Engine
- Zeus Twelve Sigma (x92)
- Upgrade costs, Pro Kits, and Mastery rewards are purportedly rebalanced.
- Pro Kits for previous vehicles now cost more and (roughly thrice overall) kit cards.
- Even low-cost vehicles that could be PRO-upgraded without any engine cards now require them. Verified cases so far:
- Conversely, the Pro Kit costs for the Lightning LS-218 and Hyundai i30 N were reduced.
- Significant changes have been made for Car Mastery:
- Completed Mastery races can no longer be replayed.
- The base payouts for completing challenges in Mastery have been reduced.
- are awarded only after completing the 12th challenge.
- Some Class S vehicles now give an increased number of Licenses.
- The 15th challenge of each vehicle now awards (50 for Class D and 100 for C to S-class vehicles).
- At the 4th challenge, a Specialist Kit Box is now awarded for Class D, C & some B and a Champion Kit Box is now awarded for Class B-S.
- The 8th Challenge now awards an Engine Box 3 for Class D and an Engine Box 5 for Class C-S (or two of each in a few cases, e.g. Ferrari F60 America).
- The credit reward for each challenge is now a multiple of 500.
- The free upgrades are now optional with credit or token upgrades:
- Credits-only upgrade → Pay Credits or apply free upgrade
- Tokens-only upgrade → Pay Tokens or apply free upgrade
- Credits or Tokens upgrade → Pay Credits or apply free upgrade
- Pro Kits for previous vehicles now cost more and (roughly thrice overall) kit cards.
- New Pro Kit Boxes: Finish Line Box and Daily Kit Box.
- The Daily Kit Box replaces the Super Racer Kit Box †.
- Daily Task streaks now award 100.
- New engine card: i3 Engine.
- The V12 MPI Engine cards are now available in Pro Boxes.
- As of this update, the R&D events no longer offer free upgrades for the vehicle.
- Asphalt Moments are now exclusive to VIP players.
- The individual rewards of 800 and 1,200 credits for watching ads have been replaced by a single 1,500 credits reward.
- Time-Limited Events now feature both unavailable and unreleased vehicles as AI opponents.
- Daily Heat Cups have been replaced by Daily Class Cups.
- This was done most likely to make up for the massive increase in Pro Kit card requirements.
- The ranks for the following 67 vehicles have been changed:
(Stock | MAX | MAX+PRO)
|Range Rover Evoque Coupe HSE Dynamic||651 | 1187 | 1448||922 | 1211 | 1408|
|Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe||692 | 1203 | 1455||938 | 1222 | 1416|
|BMW M2||932 | 1304 | 1505||1046 | 1292 | 1461|
|Buick Riviera||1050 | 1376 | 1560||1104 | 1348 | 1514|
|MV Agusta F4 1000 R||1184 | 1436 | 1582||1185 | 1409 | 1557|
|Yamaha FZ-10||1078 | 1395 | 1575||1126 | 1374 |1540|
|Shelby Cobra 427||1015 | 1398 | 1605||1094 | 1366 | 1557|
|Ducati XDiavel S||1073 | 1451 | 1650||1110 | 1406 | 1607|
|McLaren MP4/8||1245 | (1511) | 1665||1233 | | 1622|
|TVR Sagaris||1217 | 1517 | 1683||1212 | 1476 | 1661|
|Holden Coupe 60||1111 | 1491 | 1684||1131 | 1452 | 1673|
|BMW M2 Special Edition||917 | 1442 | 1687||1035 | 1404 | 1663|
|Mazda RX-8 Special Edition||901 | 1442 | 1689||1024 | 1404 | 1671|
|Ford 2006 GT||1300 | 1442 | 1533||1271 | 1404 | 1494|
|Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Race Car||1288 | 1454 | 1534||1265 | 1415 | 1489|
|Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series||1313 | 1470 | 1545||1281 | 1431 | 1506|
|Ferrari F430||1304 | 1457 | 1556||1276 | 1417 | 1513|
|Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X||1333 | 1491 | 1565||1298 | 1452 | 1529|
|Marussia B2||1358 | 1506 | 1577||1319 | 1466 | 1539|
|Ducati SuperSport S||1262 | 1455 | 1579||1244 | 1425 | 1538|
|Chevrolet Corvette C7||1382 | 1524 | 1593||1340 | 1482 | 1552|
|Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT Coupé Final Edition||1349 | 1497 | 1595||1314 | 1455 | 1551|
|McLaren 12C Spider||1406 | 1543 | 1610||1362 | 1501 | 1570|
|Pagani Zonda R||1424 | 1563 | 1631||1378 | 1522 | 1594|
|Ferrari F12berlinetta||1448 | 1578 | 1643||1399 | 1535 | 1602|
|BMW S 1000 RR||1216 | 1503 | 1670||1217 | 1468 | 1636|
|Lamborghini Sesto Elemento||1464 | 1589 | 1672||1415 | 1551 | 1643|
|Savage Rivale Roadyacht GTS||1388 | 1566 | 1677||1346 | 1527 | 1652|
|Lucra L148||1400 | 1603 | 1679||1356 | 1562 | 1646|
|RUF RT 12 S||1500 | 1608 | 1679||1453 | 1581 | 1667|
|Ferrari FF||1389 | 1594 | 1687||1340 | 1560 | 1670|
|Jaguar C-X75||1498 | 1611 | 1689||1448 | 1570 | 1652|
|Ferrari LaFerrari||1481 | 1609 | 1694||1432 | 1570 | 1664|
|Audi R8 e-tron Special Edition||459 | 1357 | 1695||852 | 1332 | 1672|
|Lamborghini Asterion||1343 | 1563 | 1695||1308 | 1522 | 1670|
|Porsche 911 GT3 RS||1360 | 1566 | 1697||1324 | 1517 | 1650|
|McLaren P1™||1470 | 1611 | 1698||1421 | 1576 | 1675|
|Zenvo ST1||1520 | 1630 | 1699||1469 | 1608 | 1694|
|Mazzanti Evantra||1498 | 1619 | 1700||1448 | 1578 | 1664|
|Savage Rivale GTR||1442 | 1619 | 1701||1394 | 1578 | 1669|
|Nissan GT-R NISMO||1459 | 1619 | 1701||1410 | 1586 | 1683|
|Volkswagen W12||1503 | 1624 | 1706||1453 | 1589 | 1681|
|McLaren 570S||1406 | 1598 | 1708||1362 | 1549 | 1678|
|Tramontana XTR||1504 | 1627 | 1711||1453 | 1586 | 1676|
|McLaren 650S GT3||1465 | 1623 | 1726||1415 | 1581 | 1694|
|TVR Sagaris Special Edition||1237 | 1568 | 1746||1228 | 1527 | 1737|
|Ferrari 330 P4||1412 | 1623 | 1749||1367 | 1592 | 1748|
|Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Touring Car 2014||1313 | 1593 | 1754||1287 | 1549 | 1732|
|Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4||1470 | 1648 | 1758||1421 | 1619 | 1755|
|Chevrolet Corvette C3||1251 | 1581 | 1759||1239 | 1541 | 1754|
|Sbarro Alcador||1321 | 1601 | 1760||1292 | 1559 | 1746|
|McLaren 675LT||1388 | 1625 | 1763||1346 | 1592 | 1763|
|Mosler GT3||1481 | 1656 | 1765||1432 | 1629 | 1765|
|McLaren Mercedes MP4-25||1357 | (1619) | 1766||1319 | | 1763|
|Rezvani Beast Alpha||1148 | 1561 | 1768||1169 | 1519 | 1767|
|Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid||1441 | 1648 | 1770||1394 | 1626 | 1787|
|Bentley EXP10 Speed 6||1481 | 1659 | 1770||1432 | 1629 | 1766|
|Chevrolet 2016 Camaro SS||1136 | 1585 | 1771||1153 | 1554 | 1801|
|Jaguar XJ220S||1520 | 1673 | 1772||1469 | 1640 | 1756|
|BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage||1077 | 1608 | 1773||1115 | 1581 | 1805|
|Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG Special Edition||885 | 1513 | 1776||1013 | 1474 | 1801|
|SIN R1||1296 | 1607 | 1776||1271 | 1570 | 1780|
|Rimac Concept S||1512 | 1675 | 1777||1464 | 1656 | 1789|
|Aston Martin One-77||1486 | 1666 | 1777||1432 | 1643 | 1786|
|Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport||1284 | 1607 | 1778||1260 | 1576 | 1798|
|Infiniti Vision GT||1319 | 1618 | 1779||1287 | 1589 | 1801|
|McLaren 720S||1369 | 1634 | 1784||1330 | 1603 | 1794|
- It is important to be aware that, even in the cases above where the new ranks suggest more competitiveness in MP, the very opposite is true. The Upgrade Rank Percentages were concurrently and quietly changed, and to a much more drastic degree.
- Example: with the decrease of all of its three reference ranks, the TVR Sagaris apparently should rank proportionally less at any tune. Its percentages, however, also changed from 20/30/20/30 to 2/79/2/17. As a result, a 0500-0000 tune, previously ranked 1307 (1217stock + 90MAX), started to rank 1421 (1212stock + 209MAX) for the same speed.
- The Ferrari LaFerrari's price was changed from 235,000 or 1,975 to 2,400; this was temporarily reverted on February 28, 2019 but has since been reinstated.
- The Nissan GT-R NISMO's price was increased to 475,000
- The Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT Coupé Final Edition's price was decreased to 95,000.
- The Tramontana XTR's price was decreased to 350,000.
- The VIP System icon has been brought back into the menu UI.
- An Inventory icon has been added to allow easier access to the Pro Kit Inventory.
- New app icon of a BMW i8 Coupe.
- Pro Kit Inventory is now only accessible by its icon on the top bar of the screen.
- A "home" icon has been added to the top bar of the screen. Pressing this icon at any time will bring back the player to the main menu.
- A biohazard symbol is now added beside the infection timer in Infected.
- BMW i8 Coupe R&D February 14, 2019
- McLaren M14A Championship February 22, 2019
- Asphalt Moments Series February 22, 2019 - 31 days limit (only for VIP players)
- Zeus Twelve Sigma R&D March 2, 2019
- Spring Fling 3 Multiplayer Season March 7, 2019
- 2018 McLaren X2 Championship March 8, 2019
- Fast Lane Festival March 15, 2019
- Ferrari F60 America R&D March 16, 2019
- BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage R&D March 25, 2019
- Ferrari 488 Pista Championship April 1, 2019
- Joyride Multiplayer Season April 4, 2019
Bugs / Glitches
- The following glitches still persist from the preceding updates:
- Incorrect Mastery box reward: Claiming the reward for the 4th Mastery race could give a Champion Kit Box instead of the Specialist Kit Box.
- This has since been fixed.
- Incorrect Mastery required rank: The 15th Mastery challenge for the BMW S 1000 RR still requires the original MAX+PRO rank of 1670.
- Unexplained game crashes
- Temporarily higher box prices: When the update is rolled out, box prices in Exclusive Deals jump back to previous much higher prices for players who haven't installed the update, even if it's not yet available for their platform (Android). Installing the update fixes the box prices.
- TVR Sagaris SE speed reduction: The total speed of the TVR Sagaris SE was unintentionally reduced to 466 km/h from 481 km/h as the rank of the vehicle was adjusted.
- This was later fixed after a hotfix update.
- Unplayable races: If the game is launched offline, many races in Season 9 have been rendered as DLC content, rendering them unplayable.
- Missing Zeus Twelve Sigma R&D: A notification for the Zeus Twelve Sigma's R&D would appear on the player's device but the event was not accessible.
- This was eventually fixed and the event was available after 3 hours.
- Unopenable Lightning LS-218 EDD boxes: For some players, unopened boxes obtained from the Lightning LS-218's EDD event cannot be opened.
- This has since been fixed.
- Zenvo TS1 usable in Class A-only events: Certain events that are restricted to a few Class A vehicles, such as the Tag Racing cups, also include the Zenvo TS1 GT 10th Anniversary Edition as a usable vehicle despite it being a Class S vehicle.
- Pro Kits inventory Doubled: Players have reported that their card inventory have been doubled but not their storage limit thus making them unable to open any other boxes.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Occasional missing pop-up notifications, such as Blueprint progress when a Blueprint is obtained or when a Daily Task has been refreshed or completed.
- Inability to change camera when using a keyboard on Windows (C key)
- Transylvania respawn glitch
- This update was not mandatory to continue playing until February 22, 2019.
- This update is the last to be compatible with iOS 8.
- This update has the highest number of revived events, with 13.
- ↑ https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1503&t=675168#p3623260
- ↑ https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1503&t=674134