Flawless is basically a Classic race with an always enforced rule of No Wrecks, meaning the Perfect Race medal is always obtained after winning the race.
If the player wrecks at any time in the race, including going off the map, the player is automatically disqualified, and the race ends with no Credits earned. Flawless shares some similarities with the Under Pressure race mode from Asphalt 6: Adrenaline; both race modes often have the AI racers try to wreck the player.
The game mode was added in the Car Mastery Update, along with Unplugged. It is only available in Car Mastery, Research & Development (from the Santa's Gift Update onwards, introduced with the Lamborghini Egoista's event), and Enduro Double Down.
In R&D, Flawless races usually have the Main Goal of Record NO WRECKS.
Tips / Warnings
- Flawless races are the most dangerous with cars that feature poor overall handling (e.g. Devel Sixteen Prototype, Audi RS 4 Avant), as their handling can turn even the slightest mistake into a failed Flawless race.
- Flawless races are also even more dangerous with motorcycles (esp. Kawasaki Ninja H2R) due to their unpredictable physics.
- Hitting any AI cars which are already wrecked can often result in the player's car wrecking, consequently failing the race.
- It is possible for the player's car to be wrecked by the AI after finishing the race, in which case the player exits the race without seeing how much Credits they earned in the race until after the loading screen.
- In this case, the player's car will flash, respawn, and wreck repeatedly in the background.
|Race Types in Asphalt 8: Airborne|
|Classic (Unplugged, Flawless, Tag Racing, and Grand Finale) - Versus (Ultimate AI Challenge and Ace Race) - Elimination - Knockdown - Infected - Gate Drift - Time Attack/Auto-start|