The Heatwave Season Update is the 20th update for Asphalt 9: Legends.
Celebrate Asphalt 9's third anniversary! Feel the racing heat on a new track inspired by the design of real motorsport circuits and chase 7 fabulous hypercars in new events and a grand prix
Grab the Legend Pass to unlock the McLaren Elva, exclusive content, and other benefits!
NEW MOTORSPORT CIRCUIT
Race on a realistic circuit inspired by world-renowed motor racing tracks. It's time to burn some rubber in Auckland, New Zealand.
7 NEW SUMMER DEVILS
This season brings with it no fewer than 7 powerful new cabriolets to race under the beating sun! Among them is the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster and the McLaren Elva.
SPECIAL EVENTS & 3-YEAR ANNIVERSARY
Celebrate with us in an anniversary event and a very special "Burst of Speed"! The Unleashed event is back too, as well as special events to get your hands on the Hennessey Venom F5 and the Bugatti Veyron Grand Vitesse.
The rarest gems to add to your collection this season are the Lamborghini SC20 and the Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta. Prove your worth and get them in the Grand Prix!
Buckle up for new and ongoing competitions this summer!
- Class C
- Aston Martin V12 Speedster (Car Hunt)
- Class B
- McLaren Elva (Legend Pass)
- Class A
- Class S
- New Track: Auckland
- New Career Season: Heatwave Season
- The rough terrain patch in Nevada that used to slow down your vehicle has been fixed.
- New variants of New York and Nevada tracks have been added to the club race selection screen.
- Improved and optimized gamepad navigation in the game.
- A Mini-Update released for Windows included the option of using Manual Acceleration, prior to that this feature was only avaliable in the Xbox version.
- The size of the exclamation mark (!) notification icon over game mode buttons on the menu screen has been reduced and no longer pops out above the buttons.
- In races with a goal of "Beat [time] with the [car]", the word "the" has been removed from the goal text, so it now reads "Beat [time] with [car]".
- New customization kits added for the Lamborghini Aventador SV Coupé.
- New app icon of a Porsche 911 GT2 RS Clubsport.
- The Pininfarina Battista's appearance was updated to have blue accents and a rework on the bodykit.
- The bodykit rework matches the one on the Anniversario version of the car.
- Heatwave Season (July 29 - September 24, 2021)
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse Special Event (July 30 - August 27, 2021)
- Lamborghini SC20 Grand Prix (August 2 - 18, 2021)
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS Epic Prix (August 20 - 29, 2021)
- Hennessey Venom F5 Special Event (August 27 - September 25, 2021)
- Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta Grand Prix (August 30 - September 15, 2021)
- Included in the Special Event Tab
- Aston Martin V12 Speedster Car Hunt (July 30 - August 9, 2021)
- Acura NSX GT3 Evo Key Hunt (August 6 - 16, 2021)
- Ford GT MK II Key Hunt (September 3 - 13, 2021)
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster Unleashed Event (September 3 - 13, 2021)
Asphalt 3rd Anniversary Events Series
- Lamborghini Sian FKP 37 (in Special Event Tab) (July 30 - August 8, 2021)
- Asphalt 9 3rd-Anniversary Celebration (July 30 - August 8, 2021)
|Name||Season Date||Season Type||Special Rules||Featured Car(s)|
|Classic Series||July 30 - August 13, 2021||World Series||-||All cars|
|Burst of Speed - 3rd Anniversary||July 30 - August 6, 2021||Limited Series||Ghost Slipstream|
|McLaren Elva||August 6 - August 13, 2021||Trial Series||Ghost Slipstream||McLaren Elva
(Free Try , MAX)
|Ghost||August 13 - August 27, 2021||World Series||Ghost Cars||All Cars|
|Heatwave Season I||August 13 - August 20, 2021||Limited Series||-||All Cars from Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse Special Event
(Free Try, MAX)
|Asphalt Jungle||August 20 - August 27, 2021||Limited Series||Slipstream Mode - Variety of 30' and 60' Track - Knockdown Mode Activate right after the countdown||All Cars|
|Classic Series||August 27 - September 10, 2021||World Series||-||All Cars|
|Hennessey Venom F5||August 27 - September 3, 2021||Trial Series||-||Hennessey Venom F5
(Free Try, MAX)
|Back To School||September 3 - 10, 2021||Limited Series||Ghost Slipstream - Variety of 30' and 60' Tracks||All Cars|
|Ghost Slipstream||September 10 - September 24, 2021||World Series||Ghost Slipstream Cars||All Cars|
|Heatwave Season II||September 10 - September 17, 2021||Limited Series||-||All Cars from Hennessey Venom F5 Special Event
(Free Try, MAX)
|Season Finale||September 17 - September 24, 2021||Limited Series||TBA||TBA|
Bugs and Glitches
- Unresponsive Controller: Players have reported that using a controller would cause the car to steer in a single direction even if no input was given. A temporary fix to this is to set the steering sensitivity to 100%.
- This was fixed on Windows with a hotfix.
- Missing Space in Goal Text: In "Beat [time] with [car]" goals, a space is missing after the word "with", resulting in the goal text being rendered as "Beat [time] with[car]" instead.
- Invisible Track: On some devices, it is possible for a track to become invisible with only the cars and some props being visible.
- In the first few hours of the update's release, a Lego® Technic™ McLaren Senna GTR could be seen in the garage as a Class A car. It was made hidden until its relase in the Electric Season Update.
- In the about section of the options menu, the license for the RAESR Tachyon Speed can be seen.
- That car would later be added in the next update.
|Updates for Asphalt 9: Legends|
|2018||Soft Launch (v0.2.9-0.5.3) • Worldwide Launch (v1.0.1)|
Community Update (v1.1.2) • Slipstream Update (v1.2.3)
|2019||Road Kings Update (v1.3.1) • Motor Show Update (v1.4.3)|
Caribbean Update (v1.5.3) • Summer Update (v1.6.2)
Tune It Up Update (v1.7.3) • King of the Fall Update (v1.8.1)
Godly Beasts Update (v1.9.3)
|2020||Grand Prix Update (v2.0.4) • Porsche Season Update (v2.1.3) |
Lamborghini Season Update (v2.2.2) • The American Season Update (v2.3.3)
The British Season Update (v2.4.3) • Ferrari Season Update (v2.5.3)
Full Throttle Update (v2.6.3)
|2021||Fire and Lightning Update (v2.7.3) • Italian Season Update (v2.8.3) |
European Season Update (v2.9.3) • Heatwave Season Update (v3.0.2)
Electric Season Update (v3.1.2)