- New World Glory (depicted in collection picture, alongside SSC Tuatara and SRT 2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8)
- The Hennessey Venom GT beat the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport for the title of fastest supercar, with a top speed of 270.49 mph (435.31 km/h).
- In early-mid 2016, the Hennessey Venom GT Spyder set a record of 265 mph (427 km/h), becoming the world's fastest convertible.
- However, the run was only in a single direction, and there are less than 30 Venom GTs ever built, thus not qualified as the world's fastest production car by the Guinness World Record.
- The Hennessey Venom GT is depicted on the app icon used for the Dubai Update.
- The total cost of the Hennessey Venom GT's Level 3 upgrades were the equivalent to the upgrade cost a Class S car prior to v1.4 at 417,500.
- The Hennessey Venom GT is one of the cars in the game to be fitted with Yomishiri Gripmotion tires.
- The Hennessey Venom GT broke several in-game records regarding its cost:
- It is the most expensive car in the game to have an exclusive event before Season 9: Beyond is unlocked.
- It was the first car in the game to cost more than 1,000,000 to purchase.
- For some Android users, the Hennessey Venom GT cost 5,000,000, although this change has since been reverted. Currently, the Devel Sixteen Prototype is the most expensive credits-purchasable car, with 4,950,000 or 14,500 (although it was previously 5,500,000 or 14,500 undiscounted).
- It is also the first car with a decal that costs more than 550,000 or 3,500 yet isn't a Chinese New Year decal.
- Ironically, the Hennessey Venom GT's in-game engine sound is "Ferrari 458 Italia V8" despite using a Chevrolet LSX engine.
- The same error occurs for the Mazzanti Evantra.
- Similar to the W Motors Fenyr SuperSport, RUF CTR 3, and TRION NEMESIS, the rear spoiler for the Venom GT is permanently kept in the raised position, unlike the majority of the cars in the game that have their active aerodynamics permanently retracted.
- For some reason, one of the Enduro Challenges for the Hennessey Venom GT in the Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid's Enduro Double Down event was a Flawless race in Barcelona Reverse, with a goal of "Beat a Race Time of 00:00:001", which is obviously impossible by any normal means. This has since been fixed in the Championship Update with the race time being updated to 01:05:000.
- The Hennessey Venom GT's banner is identical to that of the Jaguar F-Type R.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.