Enduro Double Down
There are 10 Tiers and 59 Challenges.
Enduro Points Table
|250||5,000 + 25 + Enduro Double Down Rookie Box (3 cards)|
|1,000||15,000 + 50|
|2,500||40,000 + Enduro Double Down Rookie Box (3 cards)|
|7,500||50,000 + Enduro Double Down Rookie Box (3 cards)|
|20,000||150 + Enduro Double Down Advanced Box (5 cards)|
|30,000||125,000 + Enduro Double Down Advanced Box (5 cards)|
|50,000||250 + Enduro Double Down Professional Box (8 cards)|
|60,000||Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid|
Total amount of rewards:
- 560,000 ( 775,000 if the player already has the Mazda Furai and Marussia B2)
- 24 cards from EDD boxes
- Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid
- Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid (Boss car)
- Lotus Exige S Coupe†
- Felino cB7
- BMW M6
- Mazda Furai* (Reward Car)
- Marussia B2† (Reward Car)
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT Coupé Final Edition
- Mercedes-Benz Silver Lightning
- Hennessey Venom GT※
- † Denotes a car that becomes unusable later on in the EDD (after the difficulty changes).
- ※ Denotes a car that is used later on in the EDD (after the difficulty changes).
Strategy Notes / Tips
- If the player avoids the challenges for a particular car early on in the EDD, the game may end up giving them a choice with both races using the same car later on. If the player has a sufficiently long streak of completed races, the reroll for a choice will still show the same options.
- Just like with the BXR Bailey Blade GT1, the Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid is an Elite Car, so it is highly recommended to tune up the car after a few races to avoid running the risk of doing a race in a car with a red condition bar.
- Unlike the BXR Bailey Blade GT1's EDD, the Vulcano's EDD is much shorter, lasting only 8 days, meaning that even if the Vulcano is an Elite Car, the player still has a stricter time limit, so it is best to save the Vulcano for use only in the Ace Races.
- The one thing to be very careful of is the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT Coupé Final Edition's poor handling, especially with drifts. Making even one mistake in this car is likely to guarantee the end of a streak, so be very careful. The Mazda Furai also suffers the problem of poor nitro efficiency with 9/15/18. Additionally, the Vulcano also suffers the same issue of subpar drifting, so it is highly recommended to be very careful when doing Flawless, Gate Drift, or Infected challenges with this car.
- It is sometimes very risky to use a stock Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Coupé Final Edition, as when doing the challenges for that car, the AI racers always involve the Mercedes-Benz Silver Lightning and Hennessey Venom GT, both of which are ranked S1542 and S1555 at stock, respectively. Especially due to the SLS AMG Final Edition's poor handling, making even one small mistake is a guaranteed goal failure.
- Main article: Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid (Enduro Double Down)/Challenges
- Main article: Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid (Enduro Double Down)/Quotes
- The rewards and Enduro Points progression are exactly identical to those in the Aston Martin One-77's EDD event.
- One of the Enduro Challenges for this EDD event was a Flawless race in Barcelona Reverse with an impossible target race time of 00:00:001. This has since been fixed in the Championship Update with the race time now set to 01:05:000.
- The Icona Vulcano EDD is the only EDD released in 2016 that has yet to be relaunched.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.