- The Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid is the second Elite Car in Class A, after the Jaguar XJ220S.
- While the Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid has a V12 engine, it uses the "V8 Supercar" engine sound instead, although this may reflect the Icona Vulcano Titanium having a 6.2 L supercharged V8 from a Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1.
- This same oversight was earlier seen in the Lamborghini Egoista, which has a V10 engine.
- The Icona Vulcano incorrectly uses the V12 Engine card despite having a V12 paired with an electric motor, which should make it use the Hybrid Engine card.
- The same error can be seen with a number of other hybrid cars in the game.
- The use of V12 engine cards in its Pro Kits is only accurate to its 2013 concept version as the 2015 model, the Icona Vulcano Titanium, is powered by a 6.2 L supercharged V8 from a Chevrolet Corvette C6 ZR1.
- While Asphalt 9: Legends uses the Icona Vulcano Titanium, the Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid's model is used as shown by the painted body panels.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.