The King Of The Fall Update is the 8th update for Asphalt 9: Legends.
Get in the race with more rewards, more customisable cars, and impressive new beasts!
NEW SPECIAL EVENT
The brand-new special event is just around the corner! Race like a legend by getting your hands on the Aston Martin DBS Superleggera, Vanda Electrics Dendrobium, Pininfarina Battista and other road beasts!
MORE CUSTOMISABLE CARS
It’s time to get creative with the Bugatti Chiron and Porsche 911 GT3 RS! Customise them however you want before showing off your style in Multiplayer!
SWAP CONTROLS ON THE FLY
You can now instantly switch between Touchdrive and manual controls during a race with just a tap. Use the best option for whatever challenge is at hand!
Your garage can now be upgraded to level 18! And the best part? You’ll get 5 Premium Packs each time you level it up!
Read the full list of changes at https://gmlft.co/A9ChangeLog
- Class B
- Class A
- Class S
- Pininfarina Battista (Special Event)
- The Garage Level system now goes up to Level 18 instead of 8 and offers new cars as rewards. Players who have already reached level 8 a long time ago will have their level converted to a new garage level based on their garage.
- Because of this many blueprints which were available at Level 8 have been rearranged. For example the W Motors Lykan HyperSport blueprints are now available at Level 15 instead of 8.
- The new car blueprints you can get are:
- Ferrari J50 at Level 9
- Maserati Alfieri at Level 10
- Vencer Sarthe at Level 11
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV at Level 12
- Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport at Level 13
- Apollo N and Porsche 918 Spyder at Level 14
- Lamborghini Aventador J at Level 15
- McLaren 570S Spider and Lamborghini Huracán EVO Spyder at Level 16
- Koenigsegg Regera and Pagani Huayra BC at Level 17
- Bugatti Chiron at Level 18
- New devices have the 60 FPS option:
- 60 FPS as default, 30 as optional:
- iPad Pro 12.9 (3rd generation 2018)
- iPad Pro 11 (2018)
- iPad Air 3 (2019)
- Samsung Galaxy S9 series
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- 30 FPS as default, 60 as optional:
- Xperia 1 (new variant) - J9150, J8110, J8170, J9110, SO-03L, SOV40, 802SO
- Xperia 5 - J8210, J8270, J9210, SO-01M, SOV41, 901SO
- iPhone 11
- 60 FPS as default, 30 as optional:
- The mouse wheel scroll function has been added for Chromebook devices.
- Some event conditions will become skippable after fulfilling the condition once, allowing users to avoid grind for tokens if they prefer to.
- Game stability and performance improvements
- Touchdrive can now now be turned on and off in the middle of race without needing to open the menu.
- Trading in import parts for trade coins now rewards less of them
|Rare Import Parts||30||20|
|Epic Import Parts||500||100|
- The Bugatti Chiron and Porsche 911 GTS Coupé (the patch notes list the wrong model) have recieved new visual parts.
- The blueprint requirement to unlock or star up a car is shown in the garage next to the car's icon.
- The “Scoop” section in visual parts has been renamed to “Roof”
- Trade coins pop-up notification can now be closed by tapping on it.
- The pop-up notification for only claiming credits or tokens has been removed.
- Pop-up notifications now has a reminder for the daily goal combo reward.
- Zenvo TS1 GT Anniversary Special Event October 4 2019 - November 1 2019 (continued from the Tune It Up Update)
- Pininfarina Battista Special Event November 1 - December 2 2019
Bugs and Glitches
The following bug(s) have been fixed:
- False notifications in the customization menu will no longer appear.
- An issue with incorrect multiplayer league icons being displayed has been fixed.
- Customization would sometimes revert to stock after being changed, this has now been fixed.
|Updates for Asphalt 9: Legends|
|2018|| Soft Launch (v0.2.9-0.5.3) • Worldwide Launch (v1.0.1)|
Community Update (v1.1.2) • Slipstream Update (v1.2.3)
|2019|| Road Kings Update (v1.3.1) • Motor Show Update (v1.4.3)|
Caribbean Update (v1.5.3) • Summer Update (v1.6.2)
Tune It Up Update (v1.7.3) • King of the Fall Update (v1.8.1)
Godly Beasts Update (v1.9.3)
|2020|| Grand Prix Update (v2.0.4) • Porsche Season Update (v2.1.3) |
Lamborghini Season Update (v2.2.2) • American Season Update (v2.3.3)
British Season Update (v2.4.3)