- Euro Aces (also depicted in banner, alongside GTA Spano)
- In September 2011, the Koenigsegg Agera R broke the Guinness World Record - 0-300 km/h (186 mph) with a time of just 14.53 seconds.
- The Koenigsegg Agera R appeared in one of the later app icons for Asphalt 7: Heat. It has since been replaced by the Ferrari F12berlinetta.
- The Koenigsegg Agera R is obtainable only as a Car Lottery prize, but is notoriously extremely difficult to obtain.
- The Koenigsegg Agera R has the highest rank out of all the original Class S cars in the game.
- The Koenigsegg Agera R uses the "BMW M3 GT2 V8" engine sound also used by the Nissan GT-R NISMO and the BMW M6. By contrast, the One:1 uses the "Corvette V8" engine note.
- The Koenigsegg Agera R is the only original car that costs more than 1,000,000 in terms of total cost of Pro Kits.
- The Koenigsegg Agera R requires the most Advanced Tech cards among the original cars, with 20 of them.
- The Koenigsegg Agera R was featured in a few loading screens prior to The Great Wall Update.
- The Koenigsegg Agera R received a new banner in the Santa's Gift Update, depicted in San Diego Harbor.
- The stripe of the Koenigsegg Agera R depicted in the loading screen of the game when the game is launched, for some reason, is a stripe exclusive to the Koenigsegg One:1, which was never added to the game until the San Diego Harbor Update in 2014. This has never been corrected.
- The Koenigsegg Agera R was featured on the first app icon (pictured) of Asphalt Nitro.
- The beta version of the game featured a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse on its icon.
- The Koenigsegg Agera R's engine sound has been changed to the "Corvette V8" engine sound also used in the Chevrolet Corvette C7 and Felino cB7.
|Vehicles in Asphalt Nitro|
|Class D||Mini Cooper S Roadster • Alfa Romeo MiTo GTA • Renault CLIO R.S. 200 EDC • Renault DeZir • Chevrolet Camaro GS • Nissan 370Z • 2015 Ford Mustang • Ferrari 308 GTS • Geely GC9 • BMW M3 Sedan|
|Class C||Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X • Lotus Exige S Coupe • Jaguar F-Type R • Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione • Dodge Challenger SRT8 • Volkswagen Golf Design Vision GTI • BMW M6 • Felino cB7 • Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Race Car • Nissan GT-R (R35) • Ferrari F430|
|Class B||Ferrari 458 Italia • Mercedes-Benz Biome • Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 2013 • Chevrolet Corvette C7 • Spada Codatronca TSS • Ford Shelby GT500 • Pagani Zonda R • Ferrari F12berlinetta • Chevrolet SS|
|Class A||Lamborghini Sesto Elemento • Lamborghini Huracán • RUF RT 12 S • Lamborghini Veneno • Jaguar C-X75 • RUF CTR 3 • Ferrari LaFerrari • Ferrari FXX Evoluzione • Nissan GT-R NISMO • Pagani Huayra • Tramontana XTR|
|Class S||McLaren P1™ • Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse • Mercedes-Benz Silver Lightning • Koenigsegg Agera R • W Motors Lykan HyperSport • Ferrari 330 P4 • McLaren F1 • Peugeot Onyx • Chrysler ME412 • Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 • Koenigsegg One:1 • 9FF GT9-R|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.