Research & Development
There are 5 Labs spanning a total of 50 Tests with a time limit of 10 days once the event is started. The event has an individual key refill duration of 1 hour 30 minutes.
The labs will unlock in the following schedule:
- Lab .002.: 1 day later or pay 800
- Lab .003.: 2 days later or pay 1,200
- Lab .004.: 4 days later or pay 1,000
- Lab .005.: 7 days later or pay 300
Total Costs / Rewards
- 89 cards from R&D Boxes
- 4 R&D Basic Kit Boxes
- 3 R&D Advanced Kit Boxes
- 2 R&D Professional Kit Box
- Auto-Test: ?
- Quality Checks: ?
- Minimum Number of Proto Keys Used: ?
Test Count by race mode:
- Classic: ?
- Main goal as beat time test: ?
- Time Attack: 0
- Ultimate AI Challenge: 6
- Elimination: ?
- Infected: ?
- Unplugged: ?
- Gate Drift: ?
- Knockdown: ?
- Flawless: ?
| R&D Basic Kit Box|
"Grants 6 cards for the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ!"
Rewarded for test: 13, 18, 23, 28
Rare: 66.66 % | Legendary: 33.34 %
| R&D Advanced Kit Box|
"Grants 11 cards for the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ!"
Rewarded for test: 33, 38, 41
Rare: 72.23 % | Legendary: 27.27 %
| R&D Professional Kit Box|
"Grants 16 cards for the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ!"
Rewarded for test: 44, 47
Rare: 68.75 % | Legendary: 31.25 %
Tips / Warnings
- To complete the event without auto-testing, the player must have the car upgraded to MAX+PRO. This requires 4,787,800 and 64 V12 Engines.
- As the event gives out 16 engines, 48 more must be obtained through other means.
Average relative frequency (%)
|Champion Kit Box||0.97||3.98||0.37||15.60|
|Daily Kit Box †||0.61||7.63||2.37||14.20|
|Engine Box 1-5||5.72||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Extra Fusion Box †||0.12||0.00||0.00||14.98|
|Finish Line Box||2.08||2.71||1.64||9.42|
|Multiplayer Pro Box||1.08||0.00||0.00||17.20|
|Optimal Shuffle Box||0.20||1.17||0.59||4.30|
|Optimal Split Box||0.04||0.40||0.04||2.26|
|Parts Box 1-5||0.00||0.00||0.00||15.94|
|Random Box 1-5||0.41||0.06||0.03||4.99|
|Specialist Kit Box||1.11||0.00||0.00||12.22|
|Starter Fusion Box †||0.37||0.00||0.00||3.95|
|Tech Box 1-5||0.00||19.54||9.40||0.00|
|Ultra Fusion Box †||0.75||0.00||0.00||36.43|
Trials (cards) needed to get at least
|Champion Kit Box||237||57||622||14|
|Daily Kit Box †||377||30||96||16|
|Engine Box 1-5||40|
|Extra Fusion Box †||1,918||15|
|Finish Line Box||110||84||140||24|
|Multiplayer Pro Box||213||13|
|Optimal Shuffle Box||1,151||196||390||53|
|Optimal Split Box||5,756||575||5,756||101|
|Parts Box 1-5||14|
|Random Box 1-5||561||3,837||7,675||45|
|Specialist Kit Box||207||18|
|Starter Fusion Box †||622||58|
|Tech Box 1-5||11||24|
|Ultra Fusion Box †||306||6|
- Players who have many unopened boxes may use the statistics table to the right as a guide to decide which boxes to open first. For further details and more boxes, see the Average frequencies and Minimum card requirements pages. Additional box rules:
- Current average distribution in 1 Part - S Boxes (May 4, 2020):
- 27.25 % Tires
- 23.22 % Suspension
- 21.61 % Drivetrain
- 27.92 % Exhaust
| The statistical data on this page is part of WikiProject Statistics.
It contains original research which may be incomplete, incorrect or biased.