- May 22 - June 1, 2020
Coins are contained in Festival Coin Packs. They are obtainable from the quests, a daily free Coin button (once per day), through the Festival TLEs or from purchasing Festival bundles. Purchasing the Festival Pass with an in-app purchase grants additional rewards when a new tier is reached. If the Improved Festival Pass is purchased, all Premium rewards in completed tiers will be awarded.
3 quests are available for each day of the event and every quest has 5-8 levels.
Several one-time purchase bundles were available during the event with each bundle giving Festival Coins and Fusion Coins. Later bundles would give Pro Kit cards and credits as well. Purchasing a bundle would unlock a larger bundle.
Strategy and statistics
- The Festival has 156 quests with each quest granting one Festival Coin Pack.
- Each Festival Coin Pack can grant 3, 5 or 8 Coins. As of Jun 1, 2020, the statistical average of Coins per Pack is 3.95 (sample size: 554 trials).
- Tier 25 requires 1,550 to be reached. Given the average of 3.95 Coins per Pack, this means that a player needs 393 Coin Packs to reach tier 25. As the quests only grant 156 Coin Packs, 243 have to be acquired by other means (Festival TLEs and purchases with real money).
- TLE strategy:
- There are two dedicated Festival TLEs that reward Coin Packs. The first starts roughly when most players have reached tier 8 which rewards the Sián. It is essential to reach a high leaderboard position in the first TLE to unlock more tiers that grant Festival Kit Boxes needed to further upgrade the Sián.
- Players who have bought the Premium Pass for real money get significantly more Festival Kit Boxes to upgrade their car, so it is impossible to reach high leaderboard positions without the Premium Pass.
- The second Coin Pack TLE starts later, rewards more Coin Packs and finishes 1 day before the end of the Festival.
- The two Coin Pack TLEs grant a total of 128 Coin Packs (49 in first, 79 in second), but this requires reaching the top 1 % in the first, and first in the division for the second.
- All in all, an average of €/$ 40–50 is needed to reach tier 25.
- Upgrade tips:
- As high leaderboard positions are essential for obtaining further Festival Kit Boxes to upgrade the Festival car, pro upgrades should be applied wisely.
- Speed-based vehicles should be upgraded in the order Drivetrain → Tires → Exhaust → Suspension. Drivetrain improves top speed and acceleration which are most needed to compete in the TLEs.
- Nitro-based vehicles should be upgraded in the order Exhaust → Suspension → Drivetrain → Tires. Exhaust improves nitro and acceleration which are more important for vehicles that gain more total speed through nitro than top speed.
- As the Festival grants only few cards until the first TLE, it is essential to use them to upgrade only that section that delivers the most speed, no other sections (i. e. only Drivetrain for speed-based vehicles or only Exhaust for nitro-based vehicles).
|Lamborghini Sián FKP 37||1||1|
|Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 Kit||58||92||150|
|1-Hour Nitro Starter||1||1||2|
|15-Min Tuning Kit||1||1|
|1-Hour Tuning Kit||1||1|
|3-Hour Tuning Kit||1||1|
|1-Hour Extra Tank||1||1|
|3-Hour Extra Tank||1||1|
|10-Min Double Credits||3||3|
|1-Hour Double Credits||1||1|
|DS E-Tense Kit||5||5|
|Volkswagen I.D. R Kit||5||5|
|Drako GTE Kit||5||5|
|Formula E Gen2 Kit||5||5|
|Italdesign Zerouno Kit||5||5|
|Lotus Evija Kit||5||5|
|Ferrari SF90 Stradale Kit||5||5|
|Lamborghini Terzo Millennio Kit||5||5|
|Aspark Owl Kit||5||5|
|McLaren Senna Kit||5||5|
|Ferrari FXX K Kit||5||5|