The Leaderboard Update, referred to as Update 1 by Gameloft, is the fourth update of the launch version of Asphalt Street Storm Racing. It adds more visual changes and gameplay balancing to the game.
The Street Storm competition is reaching a new level!
LEAGUES & LEADERBOARDS: You know you're the best; now show the world! Top the Leaderboards and reach Higher Leagues while unlocking exclusive prizes along the way.
4 NEW CARS: The Aston Martin Vulcan, W Motors Lykan HyperSport, Mercedes-AMG S 65 Coupé and Dodge Viper ACR are making their grand entrance to the race strip.
MORE REWARDS: Get ready for recurring free gift box deliveries and get your hands on increased 4-player race rewards.
PINK-SLIP BUYBACKS: We all like to live on the edge. But when you wager more than you care to lose in a Pink Slip race, you can now buy back your ride for a limited time.
DRIVERS TAKE CONTROL: By popular demand, your Street Storm driver is now behind the wheel and taking your supercar across the finish line.
LOBBY OPTIMIZATIONS: It's easier than ever to find a new challenge! The status of other racers is now visible and registering for 4-player races has been simplified
BALANCING ADJUSTMENTS: Stats for select cars and upgrades have been fine-tuned. More details on the Street Storm forum, Reddit and Facebook.
AND MUCH MORE: An upgraded interface, new cinematics, improved game flow and other little touches will make your racing experience smoother than ever!
- Class B
- Equus 2017 Bass 770 (v1.3.4, Gift Box car)
- Class A
- Dodge Viper ACR (Gift Box car)
- Mercedes-AMG S 65 Coupé (Gift Box car)
- Acura NSX (2017) (v1.3.4, Gift Box car)
- Class S
- Cosmetic Changes
- New app icon of a Porsche 911 GT3 RS racing a Porsche 918 Spyder
- New loading screen of a 4-way race in New York. This is the same screenshot used in promotional material
- New loading screen tips
- The car icons for Gift Boxes now have more reflections depicted
- New animation when a Gift Box is opened
- The icon for Subscribers and Driver Rating have been redesigned
- Vehicle selection has been redesigned with less borders and search filters are now on a separate screen
- The shop now shows if a car can be visually customized or not.
- This also allows custom colors to be applied before the car is bought
- The list of cars has been rearranged
- Visual Customization has been added for the Honda S2000
- The screen for Champions Clash and Daily Car Trial have been redesigned
- The tachometer is now significantly smaller
- The race countdown timer has been redesigned
- The post-race results now has its own screen
- A driver is now shown in the car during a race.
- MPH has been added
- New sound effect when a car is selected
- A cutscene now plays when a new car is obtained.
- A link to the game's subreddit is now available in the main menu
- Gameplay Changes
- New event: Seasonal Leagues
- Bronze Boxes are now free every 4 hours
- The Pro stage for the Stabilizer Bar has been fixed
- All other suspension upgrade aspects have been nerfed for gameplay balance
- The speed penalty for transmission upgrades have been reduced
- The upgrade durations for all classes are now based on 15 / 30 minute and/or 1 hour increments
- Stage 1 & 2 upgrades can now be bought all at once. The upgrade durations will still be applied unless paid for with Diamonds
- Engine, Forced Induction, Intake, Exhaust System and ECU upgrades now show a Top Speed bar.
- Cars lost in Pink Slip races now can be bought back
- The first race that the player has with a bot every day will now bet up to $2,500 when challenged. Bots will always bet until the player wins the race.
- Raising the bet will still result in the bot chickening out. This does not count as a race bet being won
- The performance rating for all cars have been changed
- Forced Induction now requires a turbo or supercharger to be installed first before any other upgrades can be bought.
- Installing one type of FI will have the other's upgrade bars be covered up.
- Placing cash or Pink Slip bets now award additional Champions Clash points.
- When wagering a pink slip, both sides must have 2 cars and had won 2 nornal bets beforehand.
- Purchasing Gift Boxes in a bulk of 10 now has a 10% discount
- The following cars were buffed:
- The following cars were nerfed:
Released on September 25, 2017, the hotfix makes the following changes:
- App icon of a Mercedes-AMG GT3, Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV, McLaren P1™, and Aston Martin Vantage GT12. This is the same shot used in promotional screenshots and trailers
- The gear shift zone for the following cars have been changed:
- Negative Currency Balances: On iOS, players could have a negative Diamond balance. This was fixed shortly after.
- Extremely long repair duration: Also on iOS, engine repairs could have an excessively long duration. This was also fixed shortly after.
- Game crashes on Android: Similar to the iOS bugs, this has since been fixed.
|Updates for Asphalt Street Storm Racing|
|2017|| Nissan Update (v1.1.1) • Graphics Update (v1.1.6 - v1.2.0) |
Porsche Update (v1.2.1) • Leaderboard Update (v1.3.2)
Street Series Update (v1.4.0) • 2017 Winter Update (v1.5.1)