Enduro Double Down
The Lightning LS-218's Enduro Double Down event was released on January 17, 2019 as part of the Holiday Update after the Nissan 370Z Special Edition's R&D. Players are given 4 days to start and 7 days to complete the event. There are 9 tiers.
Enduro Points Table
|250||EDD Rookie Box (5 cards) + 15 + 5,000|
|1,000||10,000 + 25|
|2,000||EDD Rookie Box (5 cards) + 15,000|
|4,600||EDD Rookie Box (5 cards) + 25,000|
|12,000||EDD Advanced Box (9 cards) + 50,000|
|21,000||EDD Rookie Box (5 cards) + 75|
|30,000||EDD Advanced Box (9 cards) + 70,000|
|35,000||25x Ducati SuperSport S Blueprints|
|50,000||EDD Professional Kit Box (16 cards) + 200|
- 405,000 ( 455,000 if the player already has the Yamaha YZF-R6)
- 54 cards from EDD boxes
- 4 EDD Rookie Kit Boxes
- 2 EDD Advanced Kit Boxes
- 1 EDD Professional Kit Box
- 25 Ducati SuperSport S blueprints
- Lightning LS-218
| EDD Rookie Box|
"Grants 5 cards for the Lightning LS-218!"
Rare: 80 % | Legendary: 20 %
- Suzuki GSX-R750
- Kawasaki Z800
- KTM 1290 Super Duke R
- Yamaha YZF-R6 (reward bike)
- Ducati Monster 1200
- Ducati SuperSport S (reward bike)
- BMW S 1000 RR
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Lightning LS-218 (Boss reward bike)
Strategy Notes / Tips
- If the player avoids the challenges for a particular vehicle early on in the EDD, the game may end up giving them a choice with both races using the same vehicle later on. If the player has a sufficiently long streak of completed races, the reroll for a choice will still show the same options.
- Due to the unpredictable physics of motorcycles, Flawless races should be avoided whenever possible.
- However, there are some Flawless races that only require performing a stunt. The player may safely wreck after that but must ensure that the required stunt has been done (this can be checked in the pause menu).
- If the player has any unopened boxes from the Audi R8 e-tron Special Edition's R&D event, these should be opened to obtain Legendary Electric Engines, as the Lightning LS-218 uses these engines for its Pro Kits.
- Main article: Lightning LS-218 (Enduro Double Down)/Challenges
- Main article: Lightning LS-218 (Enduro Double Down)/Quotes
- The Lightning LS-218 EDD is one of only two EDDs that last 7 days, with the other being the Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport EDD.
- The Lightning LS-218 EDD is the only EDD that rewards Research & Development unlockable vehicles as rewards.
- Several races for the Kawasaki Z800, Yamaha YZF-R6 and BMW S 1000 RR are reused from the Yamaha FZ-10's EDD.