A Limited-Time Event, often shortened to LTE, is an internet based competition in Asphalt Street Storm Racing similar to Time-Limited Events in Asphalt 8: Airborne and other games of the Asphalt series. Each event is only available for a limited amount of time, ranging from 4 hours to 4 days. Some rewards are granted directly after a race, some can be claimed after the end of the event.
The in-game help mostly speaks of race modes, but then defines these race modes as limited-time events. The actual race modes of Asphalt Streetstorm are only Single Player and Multiplayer, embedded in different reward systems.
Currently running events as of October 14, 2021, 15:49 UTC:
- Champions Clash – Aston Martin Vanquish
- Mazda RX-7 Type RS Series
- Porsche 718 Cayman S Series
- Porsche 911 Turbo S Series
Events in Asphalt Streetstorm do not require entry fees.
All events have the same general rewards for actions as other races, depending on the class of the used vehicle.
Rewards are grouped in three categories:
- Race rewards for finishing first in Street Series races. These rewards are granted immediately after the race.
- Run rewards for finishing first in all races of a Street Series event.
- Leaderboard rewards: Leaderboard rewards are granted by Champions Clash events and are grouped in rank tiers. Finishing within one tier will grant the rewards for this specific tier, not the ones below.
Very similar to Seasonal Leagues races: Both have human opponents and increase the Driver Rating, but Champions Clash races also grant Event Points and additional 35 Driver Rating per race, regardless if it is won or lost.
Each day has other vehicle restrictions, for example a specific class, manufacturer, or only vehicles equipped with Supercharger.
Basically, taking part in a Champions Clash event is always more effective than in Seasonal Leagues: Champions Clash races contribute to both Seasonal Leagues and Champions Clash rankings, while Seasonal Leagues races only increase their own ranking, and with less points.
- Duration: 3 or 4 days
- Possible rewards:
- A vehicle
- Gift Boxes
There are 8 Champions Clash events which take place on the following days of the month.
Status icon explanation: : Not running – : Running – : Starting today
|3||Nov 3, 2021||New York||Ferrari 488 GTB|
|6||Nov 6, 2021||Hong Kong||Nissan 370Z Nismo|
|13||Nov 13, 2021||New York||Aston Martin Vanquish|
|16||Oct 16, 2021||Paris||Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4|
|20||Oct 20, 2021||New York||Chevrolet COPO Camaro|
|23||Oct 23, 2021||Paris||Aston Martin Vantage GT12|
|27||Oct 27, 2021||New York||Porsche 911 Carrera S|
|30||Oct 30, 2021||Paris||Nissan GT-R Nismo|
Daily Car Trial
In the Daily Car Trial players can try out a loaned car in 1v1 races against an AI opponent. Despite the event's name being "Daily Car Trial", it lasts only 4 hours, so players can theoretically try 6 cars per day.
- Duration: 4 hours
- Possible rewards:
In Street Series events, players can test out and race with different cars for free and challenge AI opponents in a series of races for each car.
There are always 3 Street Series at the same time, one with 6, one with 9 and one with 12 races. On the 15th and 31st of a month, there is an additional "FreeForm" series with 9 races where players can enlist a car of their collection for a series.
Within a series, the featured car has different upgrade levels for each race on which the player has no influence. This also counts for FreeForm Series, so the upgrade level of the enlisted car is of no importance.
Street Series races are hard compared to Daily Car Trials. Players should be able to achieve a reaction time below 0.1 seconds. For the final races, Boosts are recommended.
Since the development stop of the game, all limited-time events follow a predetermined calendar which goes by day of the month rather than weekdays. For example, the Alfa Romeo 4C Series always starts on the 4th of the month, no matter which weekday this is. The following rules and exceptions apply:
- On the 9th of a month, there is no Champions Clash event although there would be a free slot.
- If a month is shorter than 31 days, the events scheduled for the missing days simply do not take place which sometimes leads to gaps between events.
- If a month has 30 days, the Champions Clash starting on the 30th will overlap with the first day of the following Champions Clash starting on the 3rd of the next month. Technically, both events are running, but the first event overrides the second one so the second event can only be played when the first one has ended. The first day of the second event cannot be played and will be lost.
Starting in 20 days
Starting in 23 days
Starting in 2 days
Starting in 6 days
Starting in 5 days
Starting in 9 days
Starting in 13 days
Starting in 9 days
Starting in 16 days
Starting in 17 days