- February 24 - March 5, 2020
Coins are contained in Festival Coin Packs. They are obtainable from the quests, a daily free Coin button (once per day), through the Festival TLEs or from purchasing Festival bundles.
Purchasing the Festival Pass for 7,000 or an in-app purchase grants additional rewards when a new tier is reached. If the Festival Pass is purchased, all Premium rewards in completed tiers will be awarded.
3 quests are available for each day of the event and every quest has 5-8 levels.
Several one-time purchase bundles were available during the event with each bundle giving Festival Coins and Fusion Coins. Later bundles would give Pro Kit cards and credits as well. Purchasing a bundle would unlock a larger bundle.
If the player reaches tier 25 and has leftover coins, it is converted into a lump sum amount of credits. Purchasing a festival bundle after reaching tier 25 will not award additional credits.
At the end of this event, a "Festival Special" feature, functionally similar to the milestone version of daily ads, was made available for 6 days, where players were given one free spin per day to obtain an assortment of rewards; an additional 1 or 5 spins could be purchased for 150 or 675 respectively. The Evija and its kit cards were featured in this Festival Special.
Strategy and statistics
- The Festival has 156 quests with each quest granting one Festival Coin Pack.
- Each Festival Coin Pack can grant 3, 5 or 8 Coins. As of Mar 1, 2020, the statistical average of Coins per Pack is 3.96 (sample size: 508 trials).
- Tier 25 requires 1,550 to be reached. Given the average of 3.96 Coins per Pack, this means that a player needs 392 Coin Packs to reach tier 25. As the quests only grant 156 Coin Packs, 242 have to be acquired by other means (Festival TLEs and purchases with real money).
- TLE strategy:
- There are three dedicated Festival TLEs that reward Coin Packs. The first starts roughly when most players have reached tier 8 which rewards the Lotus Evija. It is essential to reach a high leaderboard position in the first TLE to unlock more tiers that grant Festival Kit Boxes needed to further upgrade the Evija.
- Players who have bought the Premium Pass for real money or tokens get significantly more Festival Kit Boxes to upgrade their car, so it is impossible to reach high leaderboard positions without the Premium Pass.
- The second Coin Pack TLE starts later, rewards more Coin Packs and finishes 4 days before the end of the Festival. The third Coin Pack TLE rewards even more Coin Packs and finishes one day before the end of the Festival.
- The three Coin Pack TLEs grant a total of 226 Coin Packs (46 in first, 60 in second, 120 in third TLE), but this requires reaching the top 1 % in all of them. Reaching "only" the top 2 % rewards 73 Coin Packs less which makes it impossible to reach tier 25 without buying Festival Coins for real money.
- All in all, an average of €/$ 40–50 is needed to reach tier 25.
- Upgrade tips:
- As high leaderboard positions are essential for obtaining further Festival Kit Boxes to upgrade the Festival car, pro upgrades should be applied wisely.
- Speed-based vehicles should be upgraded in the order Drivetrain → Tires → Exhaust → Suspension. Drivetrain improves top speed and acceleration which are most needed to compete in the TLEs.
- Nitro-based vehicles should be upgraded in the order Exhaust → Suspension → Drivetrain → Tires. Exhaust improves nitro and acceleration which are more important for vehicles that gain more total speed through nitro than top speed.
- As the Festival grants only few cards until the first TLE, it is essential to use them to upgrade only that section that delivers the most speed, no other sections (i. e. only Drivetrain for speed-based vehicles or only Exhaust for nitro-based vehicles).
|Task||1st level||2nd level||3rd lvel||4th level||5th level||6th level||7th level||8th level|
|Do X Flat Spins||5||15||30||45||60||75||-||-|
|Drift X m/yd overall||1,000||2,000||4,000||6,000||8,000||10,000||-||-|
|Be Airborne for X seconds||20||40||60||80||100||120||-||-|
|Day 2 (Available after 12 hours)|
|Drive X m/yd using nitro!||1,000||2,000||4,000||6,000||8,000||10,000||12,000||-|
|Break X obstacles on the track||10||20||40||60||80||100||120||-|
|Finish a Career race X times||2||4||6||8||10||12||-||-|
|Day 3 (Available after 1 day 12 hours)|
|Place first in a race X times in Career||1||3||5||7||9||10||11||12|
|Do X barrel Rolls||5||10||15||20||25||30||-||-|
|Finish X races without wrecks||1||3||5||7||9||11||-||-|
|Day 4 (Available after 2 days 12 hours)|
|Near-miss other vehicles X times||5||10||15||20||25||30||-||-|
|Perform X Stunts on a motorcycle||2||4||6||8||10||12||14||-|
|Finish in rank 1 in Moto Blitz X times||1||2||4||6||8||10||-||-|
|Day 5 (Available after 3 days 12 hours)|
|Finish a Multiplayer race X times||1||2||4||6||8||10||-||-|
|Perform X Perfect Runs||5||10||15||20||25||30||-||-|
|Knock down other racers X times||5||10||20||30||40||50||60||-|
|Day 6 (Available after 4 days 12 hours)|
|Finish X races without wrecks in Multiplayer||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||-|
|Trigger X Perfect Nitros||10||20||40||60||80||100||-||-|
|Score X Credits||2,000||4,000||6,000||8,000||10,000||12,000||15,000||-|
|Day 7 (Available after 6 days 12 hours)|
|Place first in a race X times in Events||1||2||3||4||5||6||-||-|
|Perform 2 Flat Spins in one jump X times||2||4||7||10||15||20||25||-|
|Perform 5 Perfect Nitros in one race X times||1||3||5||7||9||11||13||-|
|Day 8 (Available after 7 days 12 hours)|
|Place first in a race X times in Multiplayer||1||2||3||4||5||6||-||-|
|Use any booster X times||1||2||3||5||7||9||11||-|
|Perform 2 Barrel Rolls in one jump X times||1||3||5||7||9||11||13||-|
|Tier||Coins||Standard Rewards||Premium Rewards|
|1||4||2x Tuning Kit|| 700|
|2||14||1x Extra Tank|| 1x 1-Advanced Tech Box|
2x 1 V10-Engine Box
|3||26||1x 1 V8-Engine Box|| 2x 1 V12-Engine Box|
1 1-Mid-Tech Box
|4||43||8x 1 Early Research Box|| 200|
1x 1-Advanced Tech Box
|5||72||1x 1 v6-Engine Box|| 2x 1 Forced-Induction V8-Engine Box|
2x Festival Kit Box (McLaren Senna)
|6||113||8x 1 Initial Tech Box|| 2x 1-Advanced Tech Box|
2x 1 Custom Racing Engine
|7||159||1x Double Credits|| 2x 1 i4-Engine Box|
2x Festival Kit Box (Infiniti Project Black S Special Edition)
|8||207||Lotus Evija|| 4x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|
|9||256||4x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|| 2x 1 V8-Engine Box|
2x Festival Kit Box (Italdesign Zerouno)
|10||309||200|| 4x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|
1x 1-Advanced Tech Box
|11||363||4x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|| 2x 1-Advanced Tech Box|
2x 1 v6-Engine Box
|12||419||2x 1-Mid-Tech Box|| 4x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|
2x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Elise Cup 260)
|13||477||4x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|| 300|
5x 1 V8-Engine Box
|14||537||2x 1-Advanced Tech Box|| 5x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|
4x 1-Mid-Tech Box
|15||598||5x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|| 2x 1-Advanced Tech Box|
5x 1 V10-Engine Box
|16||664||200|| 5x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|
2x Festival Kit Box (Volkswagen I.D. R)
|17||733||5x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|| 400|
5x 1 i4-Engine Box
|18||807||3x 1-Mid-Tech Box|| 6x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|
4x 1-Mid-Tech Box
|19||889||6x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|| 3x 1-Advanced Tech Box|
5x 1 v6-Engine Box
|20||979||300|| 7x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|
2x Festival Kit Box (Ferrari FXX K)
|21||1,074||8x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|| 500|
3x 1-Advanced Tech Box
|22||1,175||3x 1-Advanced Tech Box|| 8x Festival Kit Box (McLaren Senna)|
5x 1 Forced-Induction V8-Engine Box
|23||1,285||10x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|| 3x 1-Advanced Tech Box|
2x Festival Kit Box (Lamborghini Terzo Millennio)
|24||1,412||450|| 10x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|
5x 1 V12-Engine Box
|25||1,550||10x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|| 12x Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)|
|Festival Kit Box (Lotus Evija)||56||65||121|
|1-Advanced Tech Box||5||18||23|
|1 Forced-Induction V8-Engine Box||7||7|
|1 v6-Engine Box||1||7||8|
|1 V8-Engine Box||1||7||8|
|1 V10-Engine Box||7||7|
|1 V12-Engine Box||7||7|
|Festival Kit Box (Lotus Elise Cup 260)||2||2|
|Festival Kit Box (Volkswagen I.D. R)||2||2|
|Festival Kit Box (Italdesign Zerouno)||2||2|
|Festival Kit Box (Ferrari FXX K)||2||2|
|Festival Kit Box (McLaren Senna)||2||2|
|Festival Kit Box (Lamborghini Terzo Millennio)||2||2|
| The statistical data on this page is part of WikiProject Statistics.
It contains original research which may be incomplete, incorrect or biased.