The Lotus Evora Sport 410 is not part of any collection
- The Lotus Evora Sport 410 is the first Research & Development-unlockable car whose R&D event awards Blueprints required to assemble the car instead of awarding the actual car itself.
- The Lotus Evora Sport 410 is the first car to have multiple assembly cups.
- The Lotus Evora Sport 410's R&D event was originally meant to be based on the Peugeot SR1's event, with the original amounts of Tests and Labs being 45 and 3, respectively. This is due to larger Credits rewards being awarded at Tests .010., .018., .025., .033., and .040.
- The Lotus Evora Sport 410's R&D event is the first R&D event that contains a number of Tests that isn't evenly divisible by 5.
- ↑ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yrAZUSFXJ0wxqtfAcX01LRBCNxmcRy6q7SybfKwAa08/edit#gid=190350543
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.