- Top Tier
- The Mosler MT900 GTR XX Twin Turbo Land Shark, Hennessey Venom F5, SSC Tuatara & Koenigsegg Jesko are the only known cars that can exceed 300 mph (483 km/h).
- In the same manner as the Mosler MT900 GT3, Mosler MT900 Super GT, and the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse, the Mosler Land Shark's full name is the Mosler MT900 GTR XX Twin Turbo Land Shark.
- The "MT900" in the name is not displayed due to licensing issues.
- The Mosler MT900 GTR XX Twin Turbo Land Shark was built from a regular Mosler MT900 GTR.
- The Mosler MT900 GTR XX Twin Turbo Land Shark is the only Mosler car in the Asphalt series that is all-wheel-drive.
- It is currently also the only Mosler car that is not a race car, meaning it is road legal.
- The Mosler Land Shark is the first and currently only Mosler car to be an Elite Car.
- It is also the fourth Elite Car in Class S.
- The Mosler Land Shark is also the only Class S car introduced in the Championship Update to have decals from the get-go, making it the first Class S car with decals since the Weber Faster One back in June 2016's Enduro Update.
- While the Mosler Land Shark correctly uses the Forced-Induction V8 engine card, the real life car can run on either conventional gas or methane fuel, suggesting that it is actually a hybrid car. However, it doesn't have an electric motor of any kind, which would effectively disqualify it from being a true hybrid car.
- The Mosler Land Shark is the first Class S car since the Koenigsegg One:1 and the first car added to the game since the Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Touring Car 2014 to use the "Corvette V8" engine sound, thus making it the only Mosler that doesn't use the "Cuda V8" engine sound.
- Similar to the Pagani Zonda R, McLaren P1™, Ford 2006 GT, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Devel Sixteen Prototype, Honda Integra Type-R, Mercedes-AMG GT3, Renault Sport R.S. 01 and Jaguar XJ220S, the Mosler Land Shark's in-game stock stats are wrong when compared to real life. In real life, the car is capable of 0-60 mph (0-97 km/h) in 2.5 seconds and is also claimed to have a top speed of 305 mph (491 km/h), yet in the game, its acceleration is now 2.4 seconds and the top speed 260 mph (419 km/h), presumably to make it more comparable to other similarly-ranked cars.
- As an Elite Car, the Mosler Land Shark legitimately holds the fastest possible displayed acceleration in the game; when MAX+PRO+Tuning Kit+Elite Tuning whereas its acceleration is set to +4, it has an acceleration stat of 0.96 seconds, beating the TRION NEMESIS' long-time record of 1.03.
- The car with the fastest non-Elite Tuning acceleration stat is the Maserati Alfieri.
- The Mosler Land Shark in-game lacks the black stripes featured on the real-life car.
- Costing 3,750,000 or 17,825 before March 23, 2018, the Mosler Land Shark was the most expensive token-purchasable car in the game, excluding limited-time promo cars.
- The Apollo Intensa Emozione has a hidden purchase price of 20,000, making it the car with the highest token price.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.