Both play modes are very similar as ranked races require tickets in order to participate. Each race will have a goal that has to be fulfilled to earn points and players are given the same options of either saving the points, continue unsaved but with a next race bonus or pay a tokens fee for both.
There are 5 leagues in total, each with its own rating requirements
- Amateur league: Every player starts each season in this league
- Challenger league: Reach a rating of 1,250
- Pro League: Reach a rating of 1,600
- Champion League: Reach a rating of 2,000
- Elite League: Reach the top 100 in the global leaderboard
Each League season has 4 featured cars that grants a 25% points bonus for each completed task and races won
Similar to Enduro Double Down Challenges, saving points will award the player with rewards. For a comprehensive list, see its subpage.