The Nepal Update (v1.6.0) is the sixth update of Asphalt Xtreme
The following text was published on the Apple Store:
Go beyond your limits in this new update! Check out the wild new roadster, more ways to maximize their power, and an even wilder new place to race them!
- Take the high road in the frosty Nepal mountain track
- Get in gear with 3 new off-road speed machines:
- GMC Vandura
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Touring Car 2016
- GMC SIERRA 2500HD
- Take on a new Mastery challenge for each of the new cars
- Break the limits of any vehicle by Ranking it up beyond its current max level stats.
- Overclock your beastly machines to gain a powerful performance boost for a limited time.
- Collect Blueprints and Tokens to Rank Up or Overclock your rides.
- Subscribe to the Monthly Card to get tokens every day.
- Overall UI adjustments and system enhancements.
- GMC Sierra 2500 HD (Pickup)
- GMC Vandura (Monster Truck, Special Projects Vehicle)
- Lynx Raider (Muscle Car, Special Projects Vehicle)
- New track: Nepal
- New booster: Overclock
- All vehicles, regardless of class, can now be upgraded to Level 50
- New upgrade card: Rank-Up Tools
- The number of Tools needed and duration for upgrades have been reduced
- For instance, the Class A upgrades will only need 7 tool cards, as opposed to 19-21 tools from before.
- Opening a Box now gives the offer of watching an advertisement for another vehicle blueprint
- Cosmetic changes:
- New loading screen of a Mercedes-AMG C 63 Touring Car 2016 in Nepal.
- The Performance Class and Category icons now also show the Green upgrade icon if an upgrade can be installed.
- The Garage button in the main menu now has an orange banner with "Ready!"
An in-game content update mechanism was launched with the addition of the Lynx Raider and its Special Project on September 6, 2017. As the game is booting up, a pop-up mentions the new content and requires its download to continue while a post update screen shows the change(s).
- Files for a Maserati Levante were included in the update but the vehicle is not announced in the update, nor is it available in the garage. It is possible that the Levante was meant to be part of the update but delayed for unknown reasons, as suggested by artwork of it in Nepal.
- Similar to the Coachella Update, the Windows version of the game bundles the Black Market Update and Nepal Update with the Porsche Update
|Updates for Asphalt Xtreme|
|2016||Soft Launch (v1.0.3) • Winter Update (v1.1.0)|
|2017||Mini John Cooper Update (v1.2.1) • Alps Update (v1.3.2) • Coachella Update (v1.4.0) •|
Black Market Update (v1.5.0) • Nepal Update (v1.6.0) • Porsche Update (v1.7.0)
|2019||2019 Winter Update (v1.9.0)|