The Nissan Update (v1.1.1) is the first update of the soft launch release of Asphalt Street Storm Racing, released on February 24, 2017 for iOS.
Race. Rule. Repeat. The best drag races around just got an upgrade:
- Nissan joined the lightning-fast frenzy! Take the GT-R, the 370Z Nismo, or the Skyline GT-R V-Spec ll (R34) for a spin along with our newest Aston Martin Vanquish and Mazda RX-7 Type RS!
- Road Work Complete: Brand new tutorials, a revamped UI and many other improvements have been added to provide the smoothest experience possible!
- A new competition has started. Every second missed could cost you subscribers.
- Drive fearlessly with a more stable multiplayer experience! Hunt for that perfect launch!
- Class C
- Class B
- Class A
- Class S
- This section of an article is missing some information. Please try to add some relevant content.
- New icon of a close-up picture of a Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV's headlight.
Bugs / Glitches
- Failed engine repairs: Engine repairs had a tendency to be discontinued and ask the player to start over again if the game is closed or crashes. Leaving the game to run overnight will only cause it to crash when it is brought up several hours later. This was fixed in the following Graphics Update.
Despite the update description only stating bug fixes, this update made several major changes to the game.
- The performance figures of the car is no longer shown on the back wall of the garage and instead from a drop down box by tapping on the car's name.
- The loading screen now has clusters of squares as additional decoration.
- The glowing red hot brake disc of the game's icon is now animated.
- The Upgrade screen has been reformatted with each category now listed horizontally and each aspect now listed vertically from the previous respective vertical and horizontal.
- Daily Bonus has been discontinued.
- The addition of the Highroller event.
|Updates for Asphalt Street Storm Racing|
|2017|| Nissan Update (v1.1.1) • Graphics Update (v1.1.6 - v1.2.0) |
Porsche Update (v1.2.1) • Leaderboard Update (v1.3.2)
Street Series Update (v1.4.0) • 2017 Winter Update (v1.5.1)